Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 11th)

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 12:07 AM
  • 66 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ayaandchrismom
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 5:13 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi my name is lisa iam 24 i have an 8 year old and a 3 month old boy and girl....iam from balt.md....i liketo swim shoot pool....watch tv go out once in a while and eat lunch....i dont really have ne true friends i have the kind of friends when they want something u know how that works.....i like cummunicating with people
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:37 AM

Hi Lisa, nice to meet you. Sorry about your friend situation, I've had a few like that myself. I think you will make really good friends here.

Quoting ayaandchrismom: Hi my name is lisa iam 24 i have an 8 year old and a 3 month old boy and girl....iam from balt.md....i liketo swim shoot pool....watch tv go out once in a while and eat lunch....i dont really have ne true friends i have the kind of friends when they want something u know how that works.....i like cummunicating with people

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, Lisa! This is a good place to talk with other moms. :)

Quoting ayaandchrismom: Hi my name is lisa iam 24 i have an 8 year old and a 3 month old boy and girl....iam from balt.md....i liketo swim shoot pool....watch tv go out once in a while and eat lunch....i dont really have ne true friends i have the kind of friends when they want something u know how that works.....i like cummunicating with people

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Lisa,
Where do you go swim at?
Nice to meet you :)

niki.brad8690
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:34 AM
3 moms liked this

well im nichole and my boyfriend wants kids and i am showing all signs of pregnacy and all the syptoms but if we are correct im 3 months but im scared to go in a get a ultrasound

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Nichole,
Aww why are you scared?  Hugs to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting niki.brad8690:

well im nichole and my boyfriend wants kids and i am showing all signs of pregnacy and all the syptoms but if we are correct im 3 months but im scared to go in a get a ultrasound

Jes42713
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi. My name is Jes. I am 25. I have a little boy. He is 11 months old soon to be a year. I grew up kind of all over upstate ny. I still live in upstate. I met my bf through a friend. When i have time to myself i usually just like to relax and do some sudoku. Today my mind is kind of all over the place because we are getting ready to move. I came on here because i thought it would be nice to talk to others. Most of my friends kind of disappeared when i got pregnent. So during the day while the bfs at work its just the baby and me.
hugss

by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Jes,
Where are you moving to?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jes42713: Hi. My name is Jes. I am 25. I have a little boy. He is 11 months old soon to be a year. I grew up kind of all over upstate ny. I still live in upstate. I met my bf through a friend. When i have time to myself i usually just like to relax and do some sudoku. Today my mind is kind of all over the place because we are getting ready to move. I came on here because i thought it would be nice to talk to others. Most of my friends kind of disappeared when i got pregnent. So during the day while the bfs at work its just the baby and me.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Welcome
What kind of lunch do you like to eat?

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Welcome!
Do you want kids? Why don't you get a test?

Quoting niki.brad8690:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)