Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 12th)

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:01 AM
  • 58 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandieluvbug
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:46 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm not new to cafemom, but to this group. I have two children, and TTC #3. We have two angel babies as well. Meet my husband in middle school. Have been together since junior year. I just turned 29 on Wednesday.
Elbry
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello Everyone!

I am 42 years old, married and the mom of 3 girls ages 21, 20 and 15.  I also have 2 grandsons ages 4 and 2.  My husband is 34 and I met him playing an online role-playing game game, World of Warcraft.   He is from England and he travelled all the way to Maine to meet me, then he immigrated here to marry me.  Yes, he has an awesome accent!  

My oldest daughter does not live with me, is the mother of my 2 grandsons and she is expecting a third child, a little girl in August.  She has had some problems with substance abuse and bad relationships so the little boys live with me.  My other 2 daughters are at home as well.  We have lived in Maine all our lives.  

I am very active in my spiritual community, and between that and the 5 kids I am super busy.  When I do have time to myself I like to read and watch tv and I do have a group or two that are just for me.  One of them is a Ghost Hunting Group and I do go ghost hunting when an investigation comes up for us.  

I am really looking for some support, particularly with the foster parent thing and with dealing with issues in general.  Sometimes I need some advice and sometimes I just need to vent and my husband gets tired of listening to me. 

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Hello! Welcome to the group. I am sorry about your sad lossed. Best of luck to you on TTC.

Quoting mandieluvbug: I'm not new to cafemom, but to this group. I have two children, and TTC #3. We have two angel babies as well. Meet my husband in middle school. Have been together since junior year. I just turned 29 on Wednesday.

kellynimo
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I am now
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Hello! Welcome to CafeMom!

I found two groups on fostering, perhaps one of these would help?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/11426/?ct=search_group

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3104/?ct=search_group

Also, if you'll put your concerns in a separate post more people would see them and respond.

Quoting Elbry:

Hello Everyone!

I am 42 years old, married and the mom of 3 girls ages 21, 20 and 15.  I also have 2 grandsons ages 4 and 2.  My husband is 34 and I met him playing an online role-playing game game, World of Warcraft.   He is from England and he travelled all the way to Maine to meet me, then he immigrated here to marry me.  Yes, he has an awesome accent!  

My oldest daughter does not live with me, is the mother of my 2 grandsons and she is expecting a third child, a little girl in August.  She has had some problems with substance abuse and bad relationships so the little boys live with me.  My other 2 daughters are at home as well.  We have lived in Maine all our lives.  

I am very active in my spiritual community, and between that and the 5 kids I am super busy.  When I do have time to myself I like to read and watch tv and I do have a group or two that are just for me.  One of them is a Ghost Hunting Group and I do go ghost hunting when an investigation comes up for us.  

I am really looking for some support, particularly with the foster parent thing and with dealing with issues in general.  Sometimes I need some advice and sometimes I just need to vent and my husband gets tired of listening to me. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Welcome to the group,
How old are your kids?  Good luck with ttc & nice to meet you :)

Quoting mandieluvbug: I'm not new to cafemom, but to this group. I have two children, and TTC #3. We have two angel babies as well. Meet my husband in middle school. Have been together since junior year. I just turned 29 on Wednesday.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww do you have custody of the grand kids?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Elbry:

Hello Everyone!

mandieluvbug
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:55 AM
7 And 4!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,How old are your kids?  Good luck with ttc & nice to meet you :)

hugss

by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Great ages .. enjoy :)

Quoting mandieluvbug: 7 And 4!
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,How old are your kids?  Good luck with ttc & nice to meet you :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Happy birthday!
What did you do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)