Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 23rd)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 89 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ambitious_T
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:54 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello Everyone

My name is Tee and I am a single mother of 3 girls
3months
I have been a single mom forever so I don't know what it feels like to have help but from God. My children are my life and bring me much joy at times when I want to give up. I live in Texas and I love it.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! Well congrats in your 3mo. old!
Join our moms with teens group. What are little girls names?

Quoting Ambitious_T: Hello Everyone

My name is Tee and I am a single mother of 3 girls :
3months
I have been a single mom forever so I don't know what it feels like to have help but from God. My children are my life and bring me much joy at times when I want to give up.
Ambitious_T
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Their names are Deriauna, Christiana, and Za'Rhiya.
4boys_mylife
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 4:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My name is Debbie, I am a mother of four beautiful boys. I've been married to an amazing man for almost 5 yrs. My boys are 10, 7, 3, & 10 months. My pride, my life! I grew up in many different places but I've always lived in Illinois. In my spare time I love to read, scrapbook, cook, garden, & be with my family.
dana63
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Welcome to CM.. Congrats on the 3 month old! I also live in TX and love it.. CM has many groups for what you might be looking for. Jump right in and make yourself at home!! :)

Quoting Ambitious_T: Hello Everyone My name is Tee and I am a single mother of 3 girls 13 4 3months I have been a single mom forever so I don't know what it feels like to have help but from God. My children are my life and bring me much joy at times when I want to give up. I live in Texas and I love it.

Join us for coffee&support (_)3

dana63
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Welcome to CM! Your family is beautiful!! What books do you like to read? I was an Army brat and travel a lot myself. CM has many groups that you will enjoy. If you have any questions feel free to ask!! :)

Quoting 4boys_mylife:

Mobile Photo

My name is Debbie, I am a mother of four beautiful boys. I've been married to an amazing man for almost 5 yrs. My boys are 10, 7, 3, & 10 months. My pride, my life! I grew up in many different places but I've always lived in Illinois. In my spare time I love to read, scrapbook, cook, garden, & be with my family.

Lisajohnson87
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:44 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi, my name is lisa and I am 18 weeks pregnant. My husband and I live in Indiana and have been together since high school. I am so excited to be expecting. It's been rougher than I thought it would but I know it will all be more than worth it.
dana63
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:31 AM

CONGRATS on the new blessing!! Welcome to CM I am a mom of 5 and grandma of 10 with a new blessing on the way as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask. CM has many great groups for you to pick from.

Quoting Lisajohnson87: Hi, my name is lisa and I am 18 weeks pregnant. My husband and I live in Indiana and have been together since high school. I am so excited to be expecting. It's been rougher than I thought it would but I know it will all be more than worth it.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Tee,
Aww is your little one sleeping through the night?
Have family around to help?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Ambitious_T: Hello Everyone My name is Tee and I am a single mother of 3 girls 13 4 3months I have been a single mom forever so I don't know what it feels like to have help but from God. My children are my life and bring me much joy at times when I want to give up. I live in Texas and I love it.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Debbie,

Your boys are just so cute!
  What do you lkike to read?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting 4boys_mylife:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN