Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 24th)

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:04 AM
  • 90 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keeshrose
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:30 AM
5 moms liked this
Hi Im Kesha or most people just say Keesh. I have a 9 year old daughter..i grew up in Jackson TN now living in Memphis. My daughters dad and i are not together but i met him through a friend. It didnt work out so now it's me and her. When i have time to myself i like to learn new things...love reading self help and business books..universal law The most..i like other things too. I just want to connect with some other moms because i love meeting new people. You never know how we can help each other. Looking forward to new relationships
hugss
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Keesh,
What other kinds of books do you like ot read?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting keeshrose: Hi Im Kesha or most people just say Keesh. I have a 9 year old daughter..i grew up in Jackson TN now living in Memphis. My daughters dad and i are not together but i met him through a friend. It didnt work out so now it's me and her. When i have time to myself i like to learn new things...love reading self help and business books..universal law The most..i like other things too. I just want to connect with some other moms because i love meeting new people. You never know how we can help each other. Looking forward to new relationships

keeshrose
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:36 AM

I don't read a lot of fiction anymore but i still like it from time to time. i used to read erotica. I dont know much about it but i like numerology and astrology too. i have been diving into deepok chopra lately...

hugss
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:41 AM

That sounds good too,
Nice you're able to have so many of varities you are interested in like that ;)

Quoting keeshrose:

I don't read a lot of fiction anymore but i still like it from time to time. i used to read erotica. I dont know much about it but i like numerology and astrology too. i have been diving into deepok chopra lately...

Illyana66
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 2:28 AM
2 moms liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? My son is almost 12 and my daughter is 4.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was an Army brat so I was all over the states. I now live in Hawaii.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We met at an airport that we both worked at.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Hmm. What free time? Lol

5. What's on your mind today? I've had a long day at work and I'm exhausted.
chylegrus
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 5:39 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello! My name is Cheryl and I have been married for 17 years and have 3 kids (2 sons, 17 and 11 and my daughter is 16). We have also fostered 2 other children. I found this wonderful site because I was doing research on becoming a surrogate. I will meet with the intended mother on Friday. I'm so excited! I really pray that we hit it off. My husband and I no longer want to raise anymore children; however, I would love to carry another child and give the gift of a child to this woman who cannot carry on her own.

nicolemepstein
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:15 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi. I'm nicole. i have 2boys. a 5yr old n a 8month old. i live n florida with my husband.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Keesh! Welcome! This is a great place to meet new people and talk. :)

Quoting keeshrose: Hi Im Kesha or most people just say Keesh. I have a 9 year old daughter..i grew up in Jackson TN now living in Memphis. My daughters dad and i are not together but i met him through a friend. It didnt work out so now it's me and her. When i have time to myself i like to learn new things...love reading self help and business books..universal law The most..i like other things too. I just want to connect with some other moms because i love meeting new people. You never know how we can help each other. Looking forward to new relationships

iWeb
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:29 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello😃 my name is Lisa I have 8 kids a blended family. I like to shop, kayak, sing,lunch w/ friend, working out, facebook. There ages rang from 3to14. Really looking forward to motherly support!:) sometimes I want to pull my hair out and other times I enjoy the huge fam. I grew up in Cali I now live in tn with my Brady bunch family lol.
hugss
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
What kind of work do you do?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Illyana66: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? My son is almost 12 and my daughter is 4. 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was an Army brat so I was all over the states. I now live in Hawaii. 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We met at an airport that we both worked at. 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Hmm. What free time? Lol 5. What's on your mind today? I've had a long day at work and I'm exhausted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)