Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 27th)

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:02 AM
  • 71 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
insomniamama
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:26 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello! My husband and I have five kids (three boys and two girls) they are 8,10, 15, 17 and 18. We have four in our home and we have been married for almost a year.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Assume it is the 18 year old that does not live there?  At school?
How is that going with all 4 there living with you full time?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting insomniamama:

Hello! My husband and I have five kids (three boys and two girls) they are 8,10, 15, 17 and 18. We have four in our home and we have been married for almost a year.

ChristinePG
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:42 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi. My husband & I have 4 children. 3 girls 1 boy. Ages 14, 13, 9, 5. Currently living in Orange, CA. Getting ready to move to Victorville. We've been married almost 5 years now. My husband is on the road a lot, he is a long haul trucker. I joined Cafe Mom to find people to connect with.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 27, 2014 at 4:35 AM
Welcome to the group!
Check out tween titans and moms with teens groups.
What's your Sunday plans?

Quoting insomniamama:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 27, 2014 at 4:37 AM
Nice to meet you.
Victorville is that near where you're already?

Quoting ChristinePG:

Hi. My husband & I have 4 children. 3 girls 1 boy. Ages 14, 13, 9, 5. Currently living in Orange, CA. Getting ready to move to Victorville. We've been married almost 5 years now. My husband is on the road a lot, he is a long haul trucker. I joined Cafe Mom to find people to connect with.

Missy4kids1984
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:07 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi my name is Candice and I have 4 children. I recently seperated from my husband and am struggling a little bit as to why I joined here. I look forward to chatting to new people and talking thru issues I may have :-)
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Hello! How are you today? :)

Quoting insomniamama:

Padmesmom
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM
2 moms liked this
We are a military family with one, awesome 11-year old son. We are also in the foster-to-adopt program with the hopes to help people out who need a second chance in life.

We are currently experiencing a dilemma about accepting a long-term placement with (2) boys with both of us working and their behavioral issues, etc. I posted the details this AM, but am introducing myself here. Glad to be here with other foster families and am in need of support right now!
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Oh you live in OC?  Why the move?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ChristinePG:

hugss

by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Candice,
How old are the kids?  sorry on the separation though .. nice to meet you :)

Quoting Missy4kids1984: Hi my name is Candice and I have 4 children. I recently seperated from my husband and am struggling a little bit as to why I joined here. I look forward to chatting to new people and talking thru issues I may have :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)