Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

any mommy penpals

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:55 AM
  • 38 Replies
4 moms liked this
I thought it'd be fun to find mommy penpals. I'm a first time mom, I'm also in two mommy clubs and thought this would be a great idea. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:13 AM

email pal?

CrimsonAlice
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:08 AM
4 moms liked this
But getting letters in the mail is soo much more fun! :) I love pen pals I have one in Ghana and one in London and another in Paris.

Quoting MixedCooke:

email pal?

funhappymom
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Pen pals would be fun, however I am so busy I barely remember to send birthday cards to family let alone writing to a penpal.

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

oreliamichelle
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:47 AM
I'd love to find one Alice
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:27 PM

If I had more time I'd do it, but between work and being a single parent to teenagers I just don't have the time.

NatureGal82
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:43 PM
2 moms liked this

I used to have about 11 long letter pen pals through my 1st pregnancy and when my 1st child was a baby/toddler,after a while I stopped getting letters,I am a SAHM with no adult friends and I would be willing to gain a new pen pal or two,but before writing to anyone I would like to get to know You better so I can add You as a friend on here if You like

Fireess
by on May. 6, 2014 at 8:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi girls I would like to offer myself as a PenPal, I'm 42 and have two beautiful children Emily who is 9 and  Scott who is 12, we live in Wales in the UK and would love to receive snail mail etc . If you fancy it drop me a mail on s.a.rees@swansea.ac.uk  take care Sarah xxpot_of_flowers

HIJKLM
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2014 at 12:49 PM
This is me lol

Quoting funhappymom:

Pen pals would be fun, however I am so busy I barely remember to send birthday cards to family let alone writing to a penpal.

sabrinarose86
by on May. 18, 2014 at 6:17 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm always up for mail. I get excited to see something other than bills come for me :)
TainaLove89
by on May. 21, 2014 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
This sounds like an awesome idea I think everyone is so caught up in the whole technology let's email yes it is faster and saves time but I think checking the mail it's exciting when you know there is something waiting for you instead of bills lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)