Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What made you fall in love with your SO/ husband?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What made you fall in love? Please elaborate

Options:

appearance

personality

intelligence

wealth

mutual interests

adult activities

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 98

View Results

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
chaotic.mind
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
His personality was awesome. His looks too but more his personality.
kajira
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

it didn't hurt that he was hot and well endowed.... LOL the whole package mattered to me... I won't lie. I couldn't be with someone I wasn't attracted too.

Quoting Bmat:

This is so sweet. :)

Quoting kajira:

I chose other. It was a combination of looks, intelligence, personal morality, ethics, his view of life and his goals - how he talked about his dogs and how important animals were to him, his entire face lit up when he'd talk about his animals and all the time he'd spend with them... I always thought "if a man got that excited talking about me.... I want a man who looks like that when he's talking about me" LOL

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I'll go hug my husband right now. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Quoting cntrdmom: This is hard. I've always lived him because he's so many wonderful things all in one. He's very handsome, smart, good at everything he does, confident, and has very high morals that I find important. Also the way he loves me is unparalleled to any love I've ever felt. I am able to be open and free with him because of that love which makes me move him even more. It's been like this from the beginning really.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I chose other because for me it was really his behavior. He was so sweet, thoughtful, respectful, etc., and after dealing with real jerks before that was just what I needed. :)

ladyvamp5489
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

we still do, we have been married 18 years this month.

Quoting Bmat:

I'd forgotten, but we used to stay up hours and hours just talking. :)

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

I couldnt have said it better! We stayed up till 4 am just talking that first night.

Quoting avonleafan: He listened to me. I grew up in a loving home, but he was the first person who really took the time to listen to what I wanted out of life.

BeiberHATER
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:05 AM

not sure anymore, over time he is no longer the person I fell in love with. It's been almost 10 years and I'm not sure anything he says to me is the truth. He claims he was in the Navy, I have NEVER believed it.

Why123
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:07 AM

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:08 AM

*nodding* There are nice guys out there. :)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I chose other because for me it was really his behavior. He was so sweet, thoughtful, respectful, etc., and after dealing with real jerks before that was just what I needed. :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

we still do, we have been married 18 years this month.

Quoting Bmat:

I'd forgotten, but we used to stay up hours and hours just talking. :)

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

I couldnt have said it better! We stayed up till 4 am just talking that first night.

Quoting avonleafan: He listened to me. I grew up in a loving home, but he was the first person who really took the time to listen to what I wanted out of life.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:09 AM

:( I am sorry.

Quoting BeiberHATER:

not sure anymore, over time he is no longer the person I fell in love with. It's been almost 10 years and I'm not sure anything he says to me is the truth. He claims he was in the Navy, I have NEVER believed it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN