Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What made you fall in love with your SO/ husband?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What made you fall in love? Please elaborate

Options:

appearance

personality

intelligence

wealth

mutual interests

adult activities

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 98

View Results

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:10 AM

*nodding*

Quoting Why123:

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

TheGlitterMaker
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

He looked like the Nate Reuss but he was really smart and really funny and REALLY polite <3 So I put other 

baby development

ladyvamp5489
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

thanks

Quoting Bmat:

Sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

we still do, we have been married 18 years this month.

Quoting Bmat:

I'd forgotten, but we used to stay up hours and hours just talking. :)

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

I couldnt have said it better! We stayed up till 4 am just talking that first night.

Quoting avonleafan: He listened to me. I grew up in a loving home, but he was the first person who really took the time to listen to what I wanted out of life.

lillettemomma
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't really know to be honest.... I knew I loved him the first time I met him but he was so drunk and high that he could even string a sentence together (i know it sounds bad but you can't help somethings)..... but there was something...... we met a few more times and he just made laugh and smile.....I had just gotten out of a very abusive relationship and was honestly just looking for fun...... we ended at alone on new years because our friends ditched us......He asked me out that night at 1130..... it's been 4 1/2 years and we have had lots and lots of hardships and have been through so much....... but i love him and he loves me..... I know many of you will bash and that's fine I'm used to it
swishyskirt
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Other: shared values.

Nela12
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I picked personality but it's way more then that, I just felt so comfortable around him. I felt like we could talk about everything, he listened. He always made me so happy. Everytime he would call my heart would drop and start pounding. Before I would see him I would have butterflies, I would always be so nervous around him for a little bit. The way he treated me, and looked at me so different then what others did. There's so much more
mamalama898
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

He has all the qualities on my list after divorcing my first husband. I didn't actually make a list but he's attractive, good in bed, has a good head on his shoulders, a great job, great with kids, calm, not violent, isn't abusive, doesn't expect me to be perfect. I also like that he can hunt, fix anything, and is a manly man but not in a dick head way :)

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I always tell him I thought he was rich. LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

His personality. He is a very positive person and has a big heart and loves so easily.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:25 PM

If you are happy, that's important. :)

Quoting lillettemomma: I don't really know to be honest.... I knew I loved him the first time I met him but he was so drunk and high that he could even string a sentence together (i know it sounds bad but you can't help somethings)..... but there was something...... we met a few more times and he just made laugh and smile.....I had just gotten out of a very abusive relationship and was honestly just looking for fun...... we ended at alone on new years because our friends ditched us......He asked me out that night at 1130..... it's been 4 1/2 years and we have had lots and lots of hardships and have been through so much....... but i love him and he loves me..... I know many of you will bash and that's fine I'm used to it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)