Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

where do u go from here

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:31 AM
  • 6 Replies

hi my name is brittanie i found out i was pregnant i was the happiest person on earth 9 weeks later i miscarried i was horrified i am traumatized i am so sad i use to be a colorful person now im just grey how can i heal from this 

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:00 PM
((hugs))
I'm here to tell from experience you'll get past this. Just remember it wasn't meant to be at this time. So sorry.
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:04 PM

So sorry for your lost. In time you will  get better, don't rush and just allow yourself to heal at yourown pace. Surround yourself when possible with positive people.

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:55 PM

I've experienced two miscarriages and you just need to give yourself time to heal. The amount of time differs from person to person, for me it took awhile. ((hugs))

In the meantime you might find this group helpful.

Join us in the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group

rockyhawk
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 4:51 PM
I had a miscarriage 2years ago at 7 weeks and I was completely crushed. It took me a year to recover. And even then I still cried when I thought of it.
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 8:03 AM

I've had two miscarriages myself and they are painful to 'get over'. I highly recommend finding a way to deal with your grief. Some women write letters to their little ones (that's what I did), some make a small garden in memory, some buy a piece of jewelry, some get a tattoo, some voluteer, etc.

I know it's been referred to you once, but I highly recommend the Miscarriage group. It's a huge source of comfort to those who are dealing with the loss of a little one.

MrsJackNCoke
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you will have success TTC this year. Allow yourself to grieve then take baby steps to move away from the grief. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)