Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your mind? 4/3

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:40 AM
  • 99 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  How is your week coming along?  Are you looking forward to anything this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christinejchinn
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Why I feel like my husband is rubbing things in my face

Mbe89
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Waiting in results from having 2 biopsies taken from my cervix!!! Nervous!!! Also full of a cold so I'm annoyed because now my weekend plans are going to be ruined :-( x

Christinejchinn, I think this is because husbands are very insensitive idiots!!! Don't feel alone, if you ever need to chat please say so lots of love x
MayaRZ
Why? What is he doing?

Quoting christinejchinn:

MayaRZ
Why? What is he doing?

Quoting christinejchinn:

KristinKeys
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Im great. This week is just like any other week. Work, baby, hubby. Repeat daily. Its very routine but im ok with that. This weekend hubby works so I will be spending all my time on my daughter and I think I will take easter pictures of her. I have bunny ears and fake eggs!!
lgadams14
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Taken on a bathroom refresh project. Its coming along. How is your guys week?
Cafe AmyS
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Good morning!  It's a snowy, cold day here in Colorado.  I need to throw some chicken in the crock pot for dinner and then it's just working and not much else today.  

Cafe AmyS
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:22 AM

What sort of things?  

Quoting christinejchinn:

Cafe AmyS
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Yikes, I bet you are nervous.  I'm sorry you're not feeling well on top of that.  What were you planning to do this weekend?

Quoting Mbe89: Waiting in results from having 2 biopsies taken from my cervix!!! Nervous!!! Also full of a cold so I'm annoyed because now my weekend plans are going to be ruined :-( x Christinejchinn, I think this is because husbands are very insensitive idiots!!! Don't feel alone, if you ever need to chat please say so lots of love x

Cafe AmyS
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:24 AM

LOL Sometimes it really does feel like "groundhog day" with all the repetition, don't you agree?

The pictures sound like a lot of fun!

Quoting KristinKeys: Im great. This week is just like any other week. Work, baby, hubby. Repeat daily. Its very routine but im ok with that. This weekend hubby works so I will be spending all my time on my daughter and I think I will take easter pictures of her. I have bunny ears and fake eggs!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)