Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's on your mind? 4/3

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:40 AM
  • 99 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  How is your week coming along?  Are you looking forward to anything this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christinejchinn
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Why I feel like my husband is rubbing things in my face

Mbe89
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Waiting in results from having 2 biopsies taken from my cervix!!! Nervous!!! Also full of a cold so I'm annoyed because now my weekend plans are going to be ruined :-( x

Christinejchinn, I think this is because husbands are very insensitive idiots!!! Don't feel alone, if you ever need to chat please say so lots of love x
MayaRZ
Why? What is he doing?

Quoting christinejchinn:

MayaRZ
Why? What is he doing?

Quoting christinejchinn:

KristinKeys
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Im great. This week is just like any other week. Work, baby, hubby. Repeat daily. Its very routine but im ok with that. This weekend hubby works so I will be spending all my time on my daughter and I think I will take easter pictures of her. I have bunny ears and fake eggs!!
lgadams14
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Taken on a bathroom refresh project. Its coming along. How is your guys week?
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Good morning!  It's a snowy, cold day here in Colorado.  I need to throw some chicken in the crock pot for dinner and then it's just working and not much else today.  

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:22 AM

What sort of things?  

Quoting christinejchinn:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Yikes, I bet you are nervous.  I'm sorry you're not feeling well on top of that.  What were you planning to do this weekend?

Quoting Mbe89: Waiting in results from having 2 biopsies taken from my cervix!!! Nervous!!! Also full of a cold so I'm annoyed because now my weekend plans are going to be ruined :-( x Christinejchinn, I think this is because husbands are very insensitive idiots!!! Don't feel alone, if you ever need to chat please say so lots of love x

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:24 AM

LOL Sometimes it really does feel like "groundhog day" with all the repetition, don't you agree?

The pictures sound like a lot of fun!

Quoting KristinKeys: Im great. This week is just like any other week. Work, baby, hubby. Repeat daily. Its very routine but im ok with that. This weekend hubby works so I will be spending all my time on my daughter and I think I will take easter pictures of her. I have bunny ears and fake eggs!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)