Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone experienced please help!!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:42 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hello, 

I wanna start by saying thank you very much to all of you who clicked to see this post.

I am new to this website, I usally dont post stuff in any kind of website but this month I

felt I had to. Ok so Ill start telling about what this post is about and why I am in a hurry

for an answer!

Ill start off by saying that I hava different cycles. Sometimes I have 28 days cycle or

sometimes Ill have 34 days cycle, it all depends but usualy they are always between

28-34 days cycles. Ok, this month has been very weird, if I would have count my cycle

this month has a 28 days cycle I would have ovulated the 15 or 16th of March which I

think I did but Im not sure (I think I did becuase of the eggwhite strech clear discharge

consistancy) if I did ovulated on any of those two days then I had the right cycle

because it was suppose to be the right day to ovulate for a 28 days cycle, oh by the

way my last period was March 2th until the 9th. Ok, after that I thought I did ovulated

on those days and I thought that was the end of it but noo. After like a week I had the

same exact discharge exactly like the fisrt it lasted about 3 to 4 days just like the fisrt

time so then I was confused and thught I was having then a 34 days cycle! Then I kind

of didnt wanna keep thinking about it or nything and then  week latr again the same

thing. Oh! That week I have a very red thin thin thin line of blood when I wipped. Then

like two days later I hd intercourse with my husband and after I had some pinkish

discharge. Then I went and used the restroom and nothing! By this point I was totally

confused! Then didnt had any more spotting or nything. Then 3 days later I started

felling a very awful lower back pain, nauseas, lightheaded, pulling and bloating in my

lower stomach, lots and lots of headcheas and awful heartburn, having trouble to

sleep but Iwas really tired, mood swings, and lots of weird hiccoups. Then, 3 days

before last week I took a test and it was negative, then 3 days later was my period if I

would have had a 28 days cyle but it didnt show up, suddendly almost all symtoms

stop besides the awful sore painfull breast, hiccoups, and the bad heartburn. For the

past 3 days I have been spotting, only when I wippe, like there is litteraly nothing in

the panty linner I actually stopped using them becuase it was a waste because like I

said it is only when I wipped. The fisrt day of the spotting it was like a wine color only

when I wipped and it lasted that color for about 8 hours again only when using

restroom, then 2 day it turned into a very dark with some pink and dark red color only

when I wipped, and since last night it has been very light brown now this mornin abut

30 minutes ago there was like nothing like barley nothing on the paper and it was

very very very light brown. I took a test in that momment as well. When the test was

runni I seen like perfectly the two line the test went tru did its thing and it was negative

again. Please what should I do? Has this happened to someone else before? What

can you tell me? Please help! By the way, yes we are trying for a baby!

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Your message is difficult to read because there are not enough spaces between paragraphs. It sounds as though you may be pregnant. Since your symptoms are new to you, go to a doctor to get checked out. The painful breast could be an infection- hopefully not, but find out for sure. Good luck!

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:03 PM

My best advice is to go to the doctor to get a blood test. Good luck!

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I would see the doctor and have a blood test run since your hpt tests are coming up more inconclusive than anything else.

MiracleBaby1313
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Ok so I took this pregnancy test about a week ago week the last test which is the one in the bottom the darkest one was processing I seen the second line right away then the test was done and I did not see nothing lol but now i dont know why I went and see the test and I seen a second line that is pretty dark. I looked up this brands evaps and they donot look as dark as my test. I have taken this test before since I have been ttc for about a year now and they have never gotten this lines before. Now af showed up in which for me was like cycle day 32 but only latest about 4 days then it stopped then I had intercourse with my husband and started spotting for 2 days and then it stopped. I dont know what it means. Please let me know what you think about the pictures and about what I just told you thank you very much! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)