Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm hungry!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

I freaking HATE dieting. Can't we all just be blind or make fat in?

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
1CrazyCajun
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Love the post. I'm on a diet too. Kind of. I just don't eat a lot of processed foods or anything with lots of sugar.

I was a bitch the first 2 weeks. LOL

k_dinapoli
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I just want to eat good food. Real ingredients and nutritious is what I'm looking for. I like cooking but I'm not very good at coming up with dishes that fit my goals. I follow work out junkies on instagram for meal ideas and its always chicken and asparagus haha, which is always good for sure. Anyway I love sweets though and I love baking cookies which I eat all of in about two days...sooo I have some work to do on my diet.
MommyJill87
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:16 PM
When we went to a plant based, whole food way of life (me going vegetarian practically vegan, there are 1or 2 non vegan things I have on occasion, honey and butter) my family still eats meat but not at home.

Anyways, the first couple of weeks were hard but now I can sit next to a whole pizza and not crave it, walk past a plate of donuts and not notice. I find I crave salads and all that.

I love sweets and to bake though and Pinterest has been a saving grace for me. Also I follow a lot of herbies on Instagram and Twitter.

Good luck!
MrsJackNCoke
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:49 PM
I dream of that day. I love Pinterest too but thee are tons of bad foods on there and they cause cravings. I search for specific healthy foods so my mind doesn't wander lol.
Quoting MommyJill87: When we went to a plant based, whole food way of life (me going vegetarian practically vegan, there are 1or 2 non vegan things I have on occasion, honey and butter) my family still eats meat but not at home. Anyways, the first couple of weeks were hard but now I can sit next to a whole pizza and not crave it, walk past a plate of donuts and not notice. I find I crave salads and all that. I love sweets and to bake though and Pinterest has been a saving grace for me. Also I follow a lot of herbies on Instagram and Twitter. Good luck!
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds good to me!!!  lol

Mrs.Mikhael
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm on a diet too!
I need to loose all this baby fat from my pregnancy.
I hate working out....lol
I love playing sports,but I'm so out of shape and you don't see many adult teams or rec ....
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Love it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)