Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Very annoyed

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:19 PM
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I just want to say that I'm very annoyed I'm 21 weeks pregnant and I have some close and not close friends saying I'm not pregnant im just fat first off I gain on average 1 pound every 2 months secondly I've been eating a whole lot healthier than before i was pregnant im very annoyed that ppl are just calling me fat and some refuse to accept the fact that I'm pregnant the first two pictures are me now the green pictures is me 5 months ago I weighed 142 I now weigh 158 I mean I know I haven't fully pop yet but damn I just want to choke them n it like takes my happiness away I feel the baby kick n one of my friends who just had her baby got an attitude when I told her I felt my baby kick Idk y she did and started telling me I wasn't pregnant n I don't look it n she's been through the process the only thing different in our pregnancy was that I bled till my 4 month n my belly took long to look prego or even round for that matter
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess they will look stupid when you have a baby in your arms in a few months so try not to let it get to you. Other than that I don't know what to say I guess everyone shows differently. My belly looks like yours do now but I gave birth 9 months ago and at your stage I had a round belly but if you know you are pregnant you don't have to prove anything to anyone and personally I will just try to avoid those people altogether because you really don't need the stress.

Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy.

addied1
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Thank you
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Your welcome.

Quoting addied1: Thank you

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 6, 2014 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Why would they say that? They don't seem like your friends?
You look very pregnant to me, congratulations!
When are you due?
kimb1975
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I am petite size 4. I didnt show til 8 months and even then i was smaller than you and still wearing same size pre-prego. BTW, my daughter was 8lbs. 7 oz at 35 weeks. Lol. Enjoy the fact that you arent huge. Makes going back to pre-prego much easier.
addied1
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm due in august 11 and I know one acts like she knows it all now that she just had her baby smh and the other lies about being pregnant all the time like one month she pregnant 3 weeks later miscarriage then 2 weeks later pregnant again and keeps repeating n the only thing I'm concerned about is that my belly goes down sometimes for a while 2 weeks it look like the big belly but this weekend it changed to the picture I just put up I've read it's when your baby lays more towards your back but any other explanation I don't know
addied1
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:54 AM
August 11th we are keeping the gender a surprise and thank you and Idk the one that just had her baby seems like she's the only one that anyone can be happy about having a child Cuz another friend (who knows I'm pregnant ) she pregnant with her second child and my friend who just had her baby told her she should of waited and to stop putting some many pictures on Facebook of her first child when she does it to

Quoting Hottmomma607: Why would they say that? They don't seem like your friends?
When are you due?
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd just ignore them, don't let it spoil your joy. Congratulations on the pregnancy.congratulations

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:01 PM
They sound like dictators. Just ignore them and be happy!

Quoting addied1: August 11th we are keeping the gender a surprise and thank you and Idk the one that just had her baby seems like she's the only one that anyone can be happy about having a child Cuz another friend (who knows I'm pregnant ) she pregnant with her second child and my friend who just had her baby told her she should of waited and to stop putting some many pictures on Facebook of her first child when she does it to

Quoting Hottmomma607: Why would they say that? They don't seem like your friends?
When are you due?
addied1
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you and I will I'm very happy worried because this is my first but happy

Quoting Hottmomma607: They sound like dictators. Just ignore them and be happy!

Quoting addied1: August 11th we are keeping the gender a surprise and thank you and Idk the one that just had her baby seems like she's the only one that anyone can be happy about having a child Cuz another friend (who knows I'm pregnant ) she pregnant with her second child and my friend who just had her baby told her she should of waited and to stop putting some many pictures on Facebook of her first child when she does it to

When are you due?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)