Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What should I do?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
I was talking to a friend and mentioned how I'd never gone to a club. He invited hubby and I out to go clubbing tonight. No one ever invites us anywhere and I soo love to dance. But hubby doesn't wanna go. He doesn't dance and says he'll just wait in the car to save $ even though our friend said he could get us in free... I don't want hubby to sit out in the car but I don't wanna drag him along... He says we should go... What do I do?
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
RhiCreations
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Bump. It's driving me nuts. I feel selfish to say let's go. But when else will I get the chance to go?
mommy5912
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly I would go and have fun without him, if he didn't want to go
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Drag him along. Say you are getting in free and it will be fun. Tell him it's date night and your both going!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Tough situation! DH&I both love to dance. It sounds like he really doesn't wanna go but if he doesn't mind you going? Tell him to sit and people watch, let you let loose and dance for a little bit! I agree with the other lady treat it as a date night.
lover-girl11
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Don't offer to take him if he doesn't want to go. Have fun
RhiCreations
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:41 AM
DH ended up taking me to a little local club while we waited for our friend. We had a good time even though our friend flaked. Haven't heard from him in about 3 hours...
alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:55 AM

I would leave him at home and go out myself. I would feel guilty making him go and be uncomfortable OR making him stay in the car.

I love dancing, DH hates it. Once or twice a year, my girlfriends and I go out dancing while the guys stay home.

Aisleyne-MummyO
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:31 AM
I'd go without him. Me and SO have separate nights out despite living together.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 6, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Sorry your friend flakec but at least you had fun!

Quoting RhiCreations: DH ended up taking me to a little local club while we waited for our friend. We had a good time even though our friend flaked. Haven't heard from him in about 3 hours...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)