Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Helllpop me pleasee !

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:09 AM
  • 6 Replies
I want to have a baby do bad and im having no luck ' i had spotting 2 or 3 days before my period but before my period i been having migraines sharp cramps and back pain and also nausea i havent really been eating but my period was very light and i only bleed for 3 days but it is usually 5 days ! Blood test and urine test was negative i am gettin frustrated bcus we did the baby making on my ovulation days ! Now i fertile and i ovulate tomorroe what should i do ???
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krazyk01
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:10 AM
And the 3rd day of my period i had brown/black discharge then u stopped bleeding that day !
Aisleyne-MummyO
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:28 AM
You need to stop putting pressure on yourself and you need to get back to enjoying sex with your partner. You need to look after yourself as well, eat properly.
Reina13
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:40 PM

How is your overall health? When was your last annual exam and physical? If there are no issues preventing you from getting pregnant, then just relax. Like the other poster said, enjoy sex with your partner. It'll happen but being stressed out can effect your ability to conceive as well, so you need to make sure you aren't stressing out about it all.

Good luck.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I am sorry that you are feeling so stressed. Since your symptoms are new for you, you need to be checked out by a doctor. Good luck!

Here is a group that you may also enjoy looking into:

Click here for the Trying to Conceive group...

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 6, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Sorry you're having a hard time.
I agree with other ladies, take the stress off of you and your partner.
chaotic.mind
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Stress isn't going to help. Try to relax. 

How long have you been trying? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)