Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's on your mind? 4/7

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:50 AM
  • 126 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Anything interesting planned for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Good morning!

I am having lunch with friends and then visiting my mom.

How are you today?

SweetLuci
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:11 AM

That sounds like fun. Are you going out somewhere?

Quoting Bmat:

Good morning!

I am having lunch with friends and then visiting my mom.

How are you today?

Carmela73
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Thank you for inviting me into this chat.  I started off my day badly.  I woke up this morning realizing it was the beginning of my "lady days" and I went downstairs to feed our cat and I fainted.  Its so weird.  It  starts off as my ears popping and I hear water gushing, then I start to feel dizzy and i drop everything and i fall.  I am still awake enough to call my husband down to bring my juice and i know i am ready to get up when I hear waterfalls in my ears.  It is the stranges thing.  I have never talked to the doctor about this because I thought it was normal.  It happens every month, or if I take a hot shower in the morning before breakfast and coffee.

I did have a wonderful weekend with my family.  No extended family obligations to go to and all our sports activities have ended.  Yey! The weather is thawing here in Ontario so I was able to take the kids to the skatepark to enjoy their scooters.  

othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Doing grocery shopping and volunteering on thursday which is always fun

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Morning west coast mama,here! 

I need to be walking out the door for my dental appt.(teeth cleaning),luckily down the street! Leter when I get back a big cup of joe. coffee

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:32 AM

hugsI hope you feel better? feel better

Quoting Carmela73:

Thank you for inviting me into this chat.  I started off my day badly.  I woke up this morning realizing it was the beginning of my "lady days" and I went downstairs to feed our cat and I fainted.  Its so weird.  It  starts off as my ears popping and I hear water gushing, then I start to feel dizzy and i drop everything and i fall.  I am still awake enough to call my husband down to bring my juice and i know i am ready to get up when I hear waterfalls in my ears.  It is the stranges thing.  I have never talked to the doctor about this because I thought it was normal.  It happens every month, or if I take a hot shower in the morning before breakfast and coffee.

I did have a wonderful weekend with my family.  No extended family obligations to go to and all our sports activities have ended.  Yey! The weather is thawing here in Ontario so I was able to take the kids to the skatepark to enjoy their scooters.  

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Good Morning
Its been a busy morning here been up since 6:30 A.m. we had to take my Aunt to my babys brothers house so she could take his fiance to take There son to school since last nite there car was stolen from the gas station on his way home from work and then she took me to take my oldest son to school and then me and Jacob our baby walked home.
Dlaws
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Good morning, it's going to be an interesting day. But I hope very productive.
othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM

That would be scary.

Quoting Carmela73:

DixonBabies
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Today sucks lol. My 11mo is teething his molars badly and is just miserable. We've also been ntnp since my son was 5 weeks old, and this cycle was the first cycle Ive actually tried harder with and today is cd 1 so I'm also bummed about that. There is 9y9m between my kids because it took 8 years to conceive the baby so I'm trying not to stress about the possibility of another long ttc adventure. But in the mean time i'm trying to get healthy to help as I got preg last time after dropping some weight so we'll see if it happens this time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)