Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is on your mind? 4/10

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:50 AM
  • 87 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Have you had a good week so far?  Are you looking forward to anything this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Doing just fine..its been a great week..not sure what is going on this weekend yet.
Carmela73
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I am doing great now that we are experiencing a thaw here in Ontario.  The sun is shining and my mood is better.  With the coming of Spring, comes my self renewal.  I look forward to long sunny days being out in the garden.  I am sick of being indoors all the time.   Went for a walk with my neighbor this morning, and although it is still so cold, i feel so much better with the fresh air and sun shining.  I just sat in front of the tv this morning watching Housewives of New York and sewing the kids socks.  I noticed that there draweres were getting empty so today was the day to do it.  I never throw them out.  I just put them in my "mending bin" which I never get to.  So glad I did. 

dannii_87
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Rubbish past 3 weeks but hopefully just hopefully things will start too get better
AmeriplanAmyJ
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Just finsihed my daily workout looking forward to a wam day (finally woohoo)

Amanda-O
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Doing good . I just started working out this week and I feel great. I'm ready to lose the rest of this baby weight.
Amanda-O
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:30 AM
What kind of workouts are you doing?

Quoting AmeriplanAmyJ:

hugss
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Glad all is going well :)

Quoting auntangelofsix: Doing just fine..its been a great week..not sure what is going on this weekend yet.

hugss
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM

How nice on your weather & the walk,
Do you do that often?
have a great day :)

Quoting Carmela73:

I am doing great now that we are experiencing a thaw here in Ontario.  The sun is shining and my mood is better.  With the coming of Spring, comes my self renewal.  I look forward to long sunny days being out in the garden.  I am sick of being indoors all the time.   Went for a walk with my neighbor this morning, and although it is still so cold, i feel so much better with the fresh air and sun shining.  I just sat in front of the tv this morning watching Housewives of New York and sewing the kids socks.  I noticed that there draweres were getting empty so today was the day to do it.  I never throw them out.  I just put them in my "mending bin" which I never get to.  So glad I did. 

hugss
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Hoping so .. what are your temps now?

Quoting dannii_87: Rubbish past 3 weeks but hopefully just hopefully things will start too get better

hugss
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Very nice!
What kind of workout did you do?

Quoting AmeriplanAmyJ:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)