Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Have you had a good week so far?  Are you looking forward to anything this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mygirl30248
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I'm doing good except I got moved desks at my work. Reason is bc the woman who sat next to me kept wearing perfumes that gave me reactions etc. So instead of discipline for her I guess I get moved! I don't mind my new spot except my old spot had a window facing my daughter's daycare, I now don't get to see her outside playing anymore. 

Anonymously3
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I can't wait to get our pool up next weekend and today is my 25th birthday so I hope my kids are good :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Good for you getting out in the sunshine today.  How old is your daughter?

Quoting KMurphy4:

Just got done with my business meeting.  Now lunch time with the babes and then taking her outside to ride her bike.  It is finally nice here in VT.  Gonna get outside to enjoy it!!  

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Ugh, I'm sure you're glad you at least got moved away from the smell.  I can't handle perfumes either.  Sorry you don't have your nice view of your daughter any more though. 

Quoting Mygirl30248:

I'm doing good except I got moved desks at my work. Reason is bc the woman who sat next to me kept wearing perfumes that gave me reactions etc. So instead of discipline for her I guess I get moved! I don't mind my new spot except my old spot had a window facing my daughter's daycare, I now don't get to see her outside playing anymore. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Wow, already setting up the pool?  Nice!

Happy birthday!!!

Quoting Anonymously3:

I can't wait to get our pool up next weekend and today is my 25th birthday so I hope my kids are good :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:15 PM

*sigh* Ready for it? lol Wal-mart,Costco,drop some stuff off for donations,Jo-Ann's&WinCo(grocery store).

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Where are you headed to today?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Dressed and need to start running errands.

KMurphy4
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Myra will be 3 at the end of June!! My oldest is my son who is 11, my other 2 girls are 9 and almost 6  (14 more days)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good for you getting out in the sunshine today.  How old is your daughter?

Quoting KMurphy4:

Just got done with my business meeting.  Now lunch time with the babes and then taking her outside to ride her bike.  It is finally nice here in VT.  Gonna get outside to enjoy it!!  

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Quoting Amanda-O: Doing good . I just started working out this week and I feel great. I'm ready to lose the rest of this baby weight.

What work out are doing? Working out does feel good!

Anonymously3
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Ya it's going to take us a month to fill it since we have a well we can only do a little each day and thank you

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Wow, already setting up the pool?  Nice!

Happy birthday!!!

Quoting Anonymously3:

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Wish I could say that, just getting out of the shower. What kind of errands do you have today?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Dressed and need to start running errands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)