Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Have you had a good week so far?  Are you looking forward to anything this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Replies (81-87):
christina122952
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

i will

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hey, two days off is good.  :)  Have a great weekend.

Quoting christina122952:

i am doing good and yes i am looking forward to the weekend. My boyfriend only ghiets two days off but that is okay. My daughter is teething like crazy,

CafeMom Tickers
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 11, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Yes!! DS&I(11yo)went to see Rio 2! Today the kids have a no snow day-day. And hubs took today off. So much better day,today.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Holy smokes, you were busy yesterday!  Is today any calmer?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Whew I'm still running after grocery shopping I put together chicken salad, hop on my stationery bike, ran to Belly dancing class after met hubs&kids at the dentist.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Wow, that's a busy schedule!  You better get moving, lady!  lol

Quoting Hottmomma607:

*sigh* Ready for it? lol Wal-mart,Costco,drop some stuff off for donations,Jo-Ann's&WinCo(grocery store).

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Where are you headed to today?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Dressed and need to start running errands.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2014 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great!  It sounds like you've had a great day together!

Quoting Hottmomma607: Yes!! DS&I(11yo)went to see Rio 2! Today the kids have a no snow day-day. And hubs took today off. So much better day,today.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Holy smokes, you were busy yesterday!  Is today any calmer?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Whew I'm still running after grocery shopping I put together chicken salad, hop on my stationery bike, ran to Belly dancing class after met hubs&kids at the dentist.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Wow, that's a busy schedule!  You better get moving, lady!  lol

Quoting Hottmomma607:

*sigh* Ready for it? lol Wal-mart,Costco,drop some stuff off for donations,Jo-Ann's&WinCo(grocery store).

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Where are you headed to today?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Dressed and need to start running errands.

Kimbra18
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Thank you. Thinking i have pneumonia or upper respitory infection

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

It sounds like you're having a terrible week, I hope you start feeling better soon and that your car troubles are all behind you.

Quoting Kimbra18: Been running a 100 degree temperature for the past 3 days, my tire fell off my car while i was driving it then an Oklahoma highway patrol man told my sister if he would of shown up first he would of arrested her for not having her license on her... had to pay $180 to have it towed now another $200+ to get it all fixed... NOT A GOOD WEEK

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Yuck!  Have you been to the doctor yet?

Quoting Kimbra18: Thank you. Thinking i have pneumonia or upper respitory infection
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

It sounds like you're having a terrible week, I hope you start feeling better soon and that your car troubles are all behind you.

Quoting Kimbra18: Been running a 100 degree temperature for the past 3 days, my tire fell off my car while i was driving it then an Oklahoma highway patrol man told my sister if he would of shown up first he would of arrested her for not having her license on her... had to pay $180 to have it towed now another $200+ to get it all fixed... NOT A GOOD WEEK

Kimbra18
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:01 AM
Not yet going today or wednesday

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Yuck!  Have you been to the doctor yet?

Quoting Kimbra18: Thank you. Thinking i have pneumonia or upper respitory infection

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Phyllis1950123
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Hi how is every one doing. Every one write me I am new and looking for friends.

phyllis

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)