Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

~ Weekend Plans ~

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 12:51 AM
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this

Finally the weekend is here!
What do you have planned?
SOS or something exciting?
Let us know &  have a great one :)

photo hugs080212j.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:00 AM

maybe go to the city carnival, have my sprinklers looked at and start organizing and decluttering in preparation for the new baby coming this summer.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Friday - OT and hopefully mall  , Saturday Easter bunny,  Sunday who knows LOL   We need to put air in dd's bike tires so she can work on those skills.

ninagirl_m
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:30 AM
My boyfriend moved to California 2 and a half months ago for work. He was supposed to be down there 6 months, but decided to come back early when I found out that I'm pregnant. He's driving back this weekend! (:
ljmom24
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:24 AM

friday night flag football, saturday and sunday baseball practice...oh joy at least they weather should cooperate on Saturday and Sunday

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Easter basket shopping for me dd either today or Saturday and doing all the laundry I put off til the weekend. Today I also go to see me therapist. Not exciting I'd rather not go cause there's not much to talk @ but I need to go so I can keep the psychiatrist who prescibes my anti-depressive & anti-anxiety meds!

Trevorsmommy1
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM

Good morning! So far i had coffee, need to get laundry , dishes and cleaning yet, then tomorrows my birthday!;) No plans yet though, if i could spend it with my hubs and ds , just hanging out, that wd be enough, so we will see. Then Sunday we hope to see my sis and her Hubby, they live approx 45 min away so we dont see them as often as other family.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Sounds nice,
Do you know if you're having a girl or boy?
Enjoy your weekend ;)

Quoting MixedCooke:

maybe go to the city carnival, have my sprinklers looked at and start organizing and decluttering in preparation for the new baby coming this summer.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Will be fun,
Looking for anything in particular at the mall?
Enjoy :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

Friday - OT and hopefully mall  , Saturday Easter bunny,  Sunday who knows LOL   We need to put air in dd's bike tires so she can work on those skills.

MixedCooke
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Girl

Quoting hugss:

Sounds nice,Do you know if you're having a girl or boy?Enjoy your weekend ;)

Quoting MixedCooke:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Oh I bet you're thrilled,
Where are you?
Have a nice weekend :)

Quoting ninagirl_m: My boyfriend moved to California 2 and a half months ago for work. He was supposed to be down there 6 months, but decided to come back early when I found out that I'm pregnant. He's driving back this weekend! (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)