Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's On YOUR Mind? 4/17

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:40 AM
  • 126 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  How has your week gone so far?  Are you looking forward to anything special this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Hi this week is spring break for my kids so we are enjoying the sunshine and waiting on the Easter Bunny and then gonna plant our garden. So excited to see how that turns out
Pregnant333
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Hi all. I'm 33 years old and 10 weeks pregnant. I just moved to Maryland for my husbands job. I don't know anyone here. I taught first grade for 10 years and now I am excited to be a mom. Any tips for meeting other women? This is the first time that I have ever moved to a new place.
LaceyLaw
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Mobile Photo

Good morning!
I was hoping to get any advice from moms with gestational diabetes. I'm having a hard time controlling it and have just started insulin injections..... Anyone in my boat?!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning!
hankbugsmama2
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:15 AM
I am doing really good this week of this is the second time at the park with my little boy that this weekend or week is going okay its no the first little bit of the week and its weird for April in Chicago I'm now we are relaxing at the park because it's nice out again. I am looking forward to a lot this Easter cuz this is our first Easter back in Illinois and this will be the first Easter my son gets to actually hunt for eggs cause he's old enough to understand what he's doing I can't wait to are his face when he walks outside and sees a wagon, a dump truck and a little tikes coupe.
Randis41
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Happy MY FRIDAY. looking forward to the weekend :) easter shopping for my kiddos. And momma gets her hair done.

TFacemire
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Hello everyone!!!! 

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Doing great! Busy day this afternoon, busy busy week next week. Cant wait. My son has his opening baseball game today, praying the rain stops so the feild can dry out for them to play. Games Mon n Wed, other sons 13th bday next Thur then he has a scout camp on fri to sat. When he gets home I am taking him to the movie to see Draft Day for his bday. Yep busy busy n wouldnt have it any other way. :)
butterfly1224
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:50 AM

hi im 23 years old mom of two daughters my oldest has autism and trying to find out ways to help her through it !! 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:13 PM

How fun!
Where are you that you have nice weather?
Enjoy the rest of the week ;)

Quoting Ricksmama: Hi this week is spring break for my kids so we are enjoying the sunshine and waiting on the Easter Bunny and then gonna plant our garden. So excited to see how that turns out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)