Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

didn't want to be touched by my husband

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
I don't want to be touched by my husband I Don't know what's happening to me but I'm repulsed by him actually. He has terrible gas every night and I hate his thin white hairy legs. He takes good care of himself. He works out his erections are normal. But he only lasts 30 seconds. It's been like this for 8 years and only now he's trying to correct things. He loves me and I feel bad I'm always trying to escape from time with him. I had a night mare of him with these tentacle like armes wrapping around me and violating my body. And I was quietly cringing with horror. I felt helpless.
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Are you still in love with him? You should try to re-connect to what attracted you to him in the first place.

Also- I would tell him that his gas grosses you out. That seems like an easy fix.

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

rainboz
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:22 PM

DAM WOMEN i really don't what to say about that. Maybe you could be like Beauty and the Beast. My man is 20 yrs older than me and he has ugly scars and crap but he always makes me feel so beautiful so desired like I'm doing him a favor it kinda turns me on. Maybe you need to just mentally come at this in a different way or leave this HIdeous Monster

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Sounds like you might benefit from couples counseling and opening the lines of communication with each other. Good luck!

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

LancesMom
Wednesday at 5:56 PM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Are you having emotional issues or showing signs of depression? Have you talked to a doctor?

I would also consider couples counseling! Try to get back to that place you two feel in love.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 2:55 PM

I agree with this.  Couples counseling, and maybe individual therapy, should help.

Quoting LancesMom:

Are you having emotional issues or showing signs of depression? Have you talked to a doctor?

I would also consider couples counseling! Try to get back to that place you two feel in love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)