Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's On Your Mind? 4/21

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:40 AM
  • 120 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Did you have a nice Easter or Passover?  What are your plans for the week ahead?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I am thinking about my SIL whose mom died suddenly yesterday. I would like to do something for her but don't know what.

hankbugsmama2
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm good today extremely tired. My Easter was eventful. Saturday we dyed eggs. Sunday morning my son hunted for those eggs first he then hunted for plastic eggs outside and found his little tikes car n his dump truclass that were his spring time gifts. My grandmother and I decided to wait until next year until we bring him to a Passover service due to him being only two. Our plans for this week well as long as it doesnt rain today my DH and I will change my oil on my car the bring our son to the park. Hopefully go to six flags on Wednesday. And the rest I have no idea yet.
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

So sad, she will always remember Easter this way. Take a meal, go over and clean her house, or just give her a shoulder to cry on, and listen to her if she wants to talk.

Quoting Bmat:

I am thinking about my SIL whose mom died suddenly yesterday. I would like to do something for her but don't know what.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Good morning all!  

I'm sleepy this morning!  I guess having a new puppy who wants to go outside at 3:30 am and then play for an hour before going back to sleep will do that to a person.  LOL

How is your day going so far?

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Sounds like a fun week for all of you, except the oil change. Do you celebrate Easter and Passover?

Quoting hankbugsmama2: I'm good today extremely tired. My Easter was eventful. Saturday we dyed eggs. Sunday morning my son hunted for those eggs first he then hunted for plastic eggs outside and found his little tikes car n his dump truclass that were his spring time gifts. My grandmother and I decided to wait until next year until we bring him to a Passover service due to him being only two. Our plans for this week well as long as it doesnt rain today my DH and I will change my oil on my car the bring our son to the park. Hopefully go to six flags on Wednesday. And the rest I have no idea yet.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no!  I'm so sorry!

If there will be a reception or any relatives staying with your SIL, perhaps you could offer to help clean the house in preparation or maybe offer to make some food to take to her house.

Quoting Bmat:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I hear you on being tired!

6 Flags sounds like fun!  Will you take your little guy with you?

Quoting hankbugsmama2: I'm good today extremely tired. My Easter was eventful. Saturday we dyed eggs. Sunday morning my son hunted for those eggs first he then hunted for plastic eggs outside and found his little tikes car n his dump truclass that were his spring time gifts. My grandmother and I decided to wait until next year until we bring him to a Passover service due to him being only two. Our plans for this week well as long as it doesnt rain today my DH and I will change my oil on my car the bring our son to the park. Hopefully go to six flags on Wednesday. And the rest I have no idea yet.

Jenise90
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Easter Sunday was fantasic, Food Fun & Family out by the lake!good

Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:26 AM
This week kids back to school,have a nice luncheon to attend,life is great everyone in good health,love being a member of cafe-mom it's very nice to be able to share
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good morning all!  

I'm sleepy this morning!  I guess having a new puppy who wants to go outside at 3:30 am and then play for an hour before going back to sleep will do that to a person.  LOL

How is your day going so far?

Puppies are awesome,I'm a huge dog lover,my newest baby joined us on valentines day,she's 80 pounds and she's a st Bernard. It gets better
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)