Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Did you have a nice Easter or Passover?  What are your plans for the week ahead?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Replies (11-20):
Heebie12
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Good Morning! I'm doing well thank you. How are you?

We had an amazing Easter at my sister's house in CT. My nephew was baptised and all the kids had a blast playing out on my nieces new swing set and hunting for eggs. How was your Easter/Passover?

My kids are on break this week and we are just planning on lots of outside time and sleeping in. We may even get a day trip in or a family bike ride.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Sounds wonderful!  How was the weather where you are?

Quoting Jenise90:

Easter Sunday was fantasic, Food Fun & Family out by the lake!good

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:34 AM

I love hearing that everyone is healthy and doing well this week!  Where are you going for your luncheon?

Quoting Ricksmama: This week kids back to school,have a nice luncheon to attend,life is great everyone in good health,love being a member of cafe-mom it's very nice to be able to share

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Oh, I agree!

My new baby is much smaller.  She's a little chihuahua dachshund mix who probably doesn't even weigh three pounds.  She's just tiny!  But, she has GREEN eyes, so we named her Jade.

Quoting Ricksmama:
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good morning all!  

I'm sleepy this morning!  I guess having a new puppy who wants to go outside at 3:30 am and then play for an hour before going back to sleep will do that to a person.  LOL

How is your day going so far?

Puppies are awesome,I'm a huge dog lover,my newest baby joined us on valentines day,she's 80 pounds and she's a st Bernard. It gets better

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Good morning!  Congrats to your nephew on his baptism!

If you get in a day trip, where do you plan to go?

Quoting Heebie12:

Good Morning! I'm doing well thank you. How are you?

We had an amazing Easter at my sister's house in CT. My nephew was baptised and all the kids had a blast playing out on my nieces new swing set and hunting for eggs. How was your Easter/Passover?

My kids are on break this week and we are just planning on lots of outside time and sleeping in. We may even get a day trip in or a family bike ride.

lindsey1baby
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:38 AM
My easter was kind of sad. My little is with his dad (95 more days) and all my nieces and nephues were together with my mom dad and siblings. I felt so home sick and sad about not having my baby for his first easter. He has been in the hospital for like 5 days now that didn't make it easier. Hopefully next year will be better
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Oh, I'm sorry!  I hate when my kids are gone on a holiday, I can't imagine how hard that is when they are so little though.

Why was he in the hospital?

Quoting lindsey1baby: My easter was kind of sad. My little is with his dad (95 more days) and all my nieces and nephues were together with my mom dad and siblings. I felt so home sick and sad about not having my baby for his first easter. He has been in the hospital for like 5 days now that didn't make it easier. Hopefully next year will be better

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:50 AM

What kind of luncheon?

Quoting Ricksmama: This week kids back to school,have a nice luncheon to attend,life is great everyone in good health,love being a member of cafe-mom it's very nice to be able to share

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope next year will be better for you, too.

Quoting lindsey1baby: My easter was kind of sad. My little is with his dad (95 more days) and all my nieces and nephues were together with my mom dad and siblings. I felt so home sick and sad about not having my baby for his first easter. He has been in the hospital for like 5 days now that didn't make it easier. Hopefully next year will be better

Heebie12
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Thoughts and prayers for your lil.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN