Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Did you have a nice Easter or Passover?  What are your plans for the week ahead?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Replies (111-120):
linabuni
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Yup! Have been for two weeks now. She sleeps right through the whole jog and a little after (just long enough for me to grab a shower lol). We were walking the same distance before that, mostly so I could get out of the house :-p.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh, she's just a peewee!  How sweet!  I'm surprised you're taking her jogging already!

Quoting linabuni:

5 weeks this past saturday

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

That's great, how old is she?

Quoting linabuni:

You know, I'm actually doing absolutely fantastic today. The last couple of nights, my LO has been feeding and sleeping like a champ, so I feel pretty rested. She and I got a great little 2 mi jog in this morning and she's still snoozing away after soothing herself back to sleep (yay Baby Whisperer!). All in all, awesome start to the week :-)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:27 PM

That's great!  I just thought that it was recommeded that babies be older for the jogging strollers, but it sounds like it's relaxing for her.

Quoting linabuni: Yup! Have been for two weeks now. She sleeps right through the whole jog and a little after (just long enough for me to grab a shower lol). We were walking the same distance before that, mostly so I could get out of the house :-p.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh, she's just a peewee!  How sweet!  I'm surprised you're taking her jogging already!

Quoting linabuni:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting linabuni:

You know, I'm actually doing absolutely fantastic today. The last couple of nights, my LO has been feeding and sleeping like a champ, so I feel pretty rested. She and I got a great little 2 mi jog in this morning and she's still snoozing away after soothing herself back to sleep (yay Baby Whisperer!). All in all, awesome start to the week :-)

linabuni
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 12:04 PM
We have a carrier stroller combo thing; here in infant carrier just pops right in :-)

Quoting linabuni: Yup! Have been for two weeks now. She sleeps right through the whole jog and a little after (just long enough for me to grab a shower lol). We were walking the same distance before that, mostly so I could get out of the house :-p.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting linabuni:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting linabuni:

hankbugsmama2
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Chicago. And sadly it did.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Sounds like it was great?!
Where are you? I hope it doesn't it rain?

Quoting hankbugsmama2: I'm good today extremely tired. My Easter was eventful. Saturday we dyed eggs. Sunday morning my son hunted for those eggs first he then hunted for plastic eggs outside and found his little tikes car n his dump truclass that were his spring time gifts. My grandmother and I decided to wait until next year until we bring him to a Passover service due to him being only two. Our plans for this week well as long as it doesnt rain today my DH and I will change my oil on my car the bring our son to the park. Hopefully go to six flags on Wednesday. And the rest I have no idea yet.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Awww oh that sucked!

Quoting hankbugsmama2: Chicago. And sadly it did.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Sounds like it was great?!
Where are you? I hope it doesn't it rain?

Quoting hankbugsmama2: I'm good today extremely tired. My Easter was eventful. Saturday we dyed eggs. Sunday morning my son hunted for those eggs first he then hunted for plastic eggs outside and found his little tikes car n his dump truclass that were his spring time gifts. My grandmother and I decided to wait until next year until we bring him to a Passover service due to him being only two. Our plans for this week well as long as it doesnt rain today my DH and I will change my oil on my car the bring our son to the park. Hopefully go to six flags on Wednesday. And the rest I have no idea yet.
danielcassar94
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Hi my name is raelene yes they said school was good but I went to pick them up from school and my 10 years old he said he had a headache

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Nothing is good too though!  I love days when I can do nothing.  How did school go for the boys?

Quoting danielcassar94: I am doing nothing this week My two older boys star school today first day back

danielcassar94
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is raelene my older boy is going on a school camp to canberra on a bus but I don't know how he would travel on the bus I don't know if he will be sick

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Did you have a nice Easter or Passover?  What are your plans for the week ahead?

have a nice day

Tips:*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Perfect!

Quoting linabuni: We have a carrier stroller combo thing; here in infant carrier just pops right in :-)
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting linabuni:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting linabuni:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Aww, I hope he's feeling better today.  My youngest (13) had one last night too.

Quoting danielcassar94: Hi my name is raelene yes they said school was good but I went to pick them up from school and my 10 years old he said he had a headache
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Nothing is good too though!  I love days when I can do nothing.  How did school go for the boys?

Quoting danielcassar94: I am doing nothing this week My two older boys star school today first day back

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Does he get car sick?

Quoting danielcassar94:

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is raelene my older boy is going on a school camp to canberra on a bus but I don't know how he would travel on the bus I don't know if he will be sick
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Let's Chat!

have a nice day

Tips:*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN