Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Did you have a nice Easter or Passover?  What are your plans for the week ahead?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Replies (31-40):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh am so sorry :(
Hopefully next year will be better.
Hugs to you :)

Quoting lindsey1baby: My easter was kind of sad. My little is with his dad (95 more days) and all my nieces and nephues were together with my mom dad and siblings. I felt so home sick and sad about not having my baby for his first easter. He has been in the hospital for like 5 days now that didn't make it easier. Hopefully next year will be better

Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Quoting hugss:

Every one glad to be back in school?

Quoting Ricksmama: This week kids back to school,have a nice luncheon to attend,life is great everyone in good health,love being a member of cafe-mom it's very nice to be able to share

No way they so ready to be out for summer,can't say I blame them it's been a long winter,so we are all anxious for summer time fun
linabuni
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

You know, I'm actually doing absolutely fantastic today. The last couple of nights, my LO has been feeding and sleeping like a champ, so I feel pretty rested. She and I got a great little 2 mi jog in this morning and she's still snoozing away after soothing herself back to sleep (yay Baby Whisperer!). All in all, awesome start to the week :-)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, it's so hard to not be with them when they're sick.  

You could go to a movie or get a pedicure or do some shopping/window shopping.  Do something that makes you feel happy.

Quoting lindsey1baby: Just a cold that got out of hand. My ex assures me he is fine. I still worry though. I don't have any thing to do today. I and work of today and tomorrow. Not sure how I should keep busy :/ distract my self you know?
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh, I'm sorry!  I hate when my kids are gone on a holiday, I can't imagine how hard that is when they are so little though.

Why was he in the hospital?

Quoting lindsey1baby: My easter was kind of sad. My little is with his dad (95 more days) and all my nieces and nephues were together with my mom dad and siblings. I felt so home sick and sad about not having my baby for his first easter. He has been in the hospital for like 5 days now that didn't make it easier. Hopefully next year will be better

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Sounds like something I'd do (fly by the seat of your pants).  Whatever it is, I hope it's fun!

Quoting Heebie12:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good morning!  Congrats to your nephew on his baptism!

If you get in a day trip, where do you plan to go?

Quoting Heebie12:

Good Morning! I'm doing well thank you. How are you?

We had an amazing Easter at my sister's house in CT. My nephew was baptised and all the kids had a blast playing out on my nieces new swing set and hunting for eggs. How was your Easter/Passover?

My kids are on break this week and we are just planning on lots of outside time and sleeping in. We may even get a day trip in or a family bike ride.

Haven't really thought about where we would go. LOL. It's a rather fly by the seat of our pants week. LOL

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Wow, that's so great!  Does she know about her nomination or is it a surprise?

Quoting Ricksmama:
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I love hearing that everyone is healthy and doing well this week!  Where are you going for your luncheon?

Quoting Ricksmama: This week kids back to school,have a nice luncheon to attend,life is great everyone in good health,love being a member of cafe-mom it's very nice to be able to share

The luncheon is called caring woman I nominated my special needs teacher and she was chosen to be a hero at this luncheon so excited to be able to share with everyone what an amazing teacher person an friend this lady truly is

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:14 PM

That's true,
Won't be long though :)

Quoting Ricksmama:
Quoting hugss:

Every one glad to be back in school?

No way they so ready to be out for summer,can't say I blame them it's been a long winter,so we are all anxious for summer time fun

hugss

by Emerald Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:15 PM

That's terrific to hear!
Hope all that continues ;)

Quoting linabuni:

You know, I'm actually doing absolutely fantastic today. The last couple of nights, my LO has been feeding and sleeping like a champ, so I feel pretty rested. She and I got a great little 2 mi jog in this morning and she's still snoozing away after soothing herself back to sleep (yay Baby Whisperer!). All in all, awesome start to the week :-)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:18 PM

She'll be 9 weeks tomorrow.  Her name is Jade (because she has green eyes).

Quoting hugss:

I bet .. what kind did you get & how old?I feel your pain, LOL

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good morning all!  

I'm sleepy this morning!  I guess having a new puppy who wants to go outside at 3:30 am and then play for an hour before going back to sleep will do that to a person.  LOL

How is your day going so far?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:21 PM

That's great, how old is she?

Quoting linabuni:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN