Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's On YOUR Mind? 4/24

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 10:40 AM
  • 108 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Are you having a good week?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Today we are finishing up a fence we have been building all week,this weekend we have gorgeous weather so we are planning a crawfish boil gathering with friends. Yummy
homeworkin215
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:35 AM
It's sunny and windy here in NJ, I wanna get out of this office and be outside!!!
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Happy Thursday All!  I hope it's shaping up to be a great day.

Around here I'm feeling a little sleep deprived.  The puppy had me up 3 times last night since she wouldn't go outside in the rain before bed.  Good thing she's so cute, right?  lol

What are you up to today?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Is it a privacy fence or something to keep the animals in/out?

A crawfish boil, huh?  I'm not a big fan myself, but have a friend who LOVES those little snack-ums.  lol

Quoting Ricksmama: Today we are finishing up a fence we have been building all week,this weekend we have gorgeous weather so we are planning a crawfish boil gathering with friends. Yummy

ELKmountain.mom
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Having a newborn again is scary
Lol
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Sunny and windy here in Colorado too, and I'd love to be outside soaking up the vitamin D.  I guess I'll have to make time to get out later. :)

What would you be doing if you coud take the afternoon off?

Quoting homeworkin215: It's sunny and windy here in NJ, I wanna get out of this office and be outside!!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM

LOL!  It sure is!  How old is your little one?

Quoting ELKmountain.mom: Having a newborn again is scary Lol

homeworkin215
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Probably cleaning out my eaves storage. We are moving soon and I wanna start getting rid of stuff we don't use.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Sunny and windy here in Colorado too, and I'd love to be outside soaking up the vitamin D.  I guess I'll have to make time to get out later. :)

Quoting homeworkin215: It's sunny and windy here in NJ, I wanna get out of this office and be outside!!!

Heebie12
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Good Morning/almost Afternoon!

I'm doing pretty well. The week is going by fast and I have been busy with the kids being on break an all. They have been getting lots of outside time with their friends which I think is amazing!

Our plans this weekend consist of baseball on Saturday for my son and his first kickboxing fight on Sunday. Weather permitting we will most likely get in some time hiking or at the park as well. Maybe a bike ride. We love being active.

How is everyone else? What are y'all up too this weekend?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:51 AM

That doesn't sound fun either, better stay at work.  lol

Quoting homeworkin215: Probably cleaning out my eaves storage. We are moving soon and I wanna start getting rid of stuff we don't use.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN