Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Moving on to Mother's Day

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:25 PM
  • 16 Replies

Now Easter is over, Mother's Day is right around the corner this year. What are your plans?

by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:26 PM

No clue... I'm just sitting back and waiting to see all the Mother's Day idiocy that occurs every year on CM...( like Christmas, Easter, etc..)

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:29 PM

You don't like the games and contests?

Quoting mcginnisc:

No clue... I'm just sitting back and waiting to see all the Mother's Day idiocy that occurs every year on CM...( like Christmas, Easter, etc..)

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Mother's Day weekend this year is also DH's bday weekend and it also is always our local annual Irrigation Festival. We usually center any activities around that. Saturday is a big parade, Mom's ride free at the carnival on Sunday so most likely we will end up there. 

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Very nice. When is his bd? Mine is May 4th.

Quoting SuperPickle:

Mother's Day weekend this year is also DH's bday weekend and it also is always our local annual Irrigation Festival. We usually center any activities around that. Saturday is a big parade, Mom's ride free at the carnival on Sunday so most likely we will end up there. 

Kimmy_center
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:38 PM

my dh ordered a gift for me and i opened it today.....it was addressed to me so i thought i ordered something and forgot about it.....nope he ordered it for me...oops

Reese2010727
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:40 PM

church, dinner with family, and peparing for school because I start back the next day

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:40 PM

the 10th, May is a super busy bday month for us LOL....my nephew on the 3rd, DH and my BIL on the 10th, my son on the 17th and my other nephew on the 28th.....Lots of Spring babies!

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting SuperPickle:

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:40 PM

What was it?

Quoting Kimmy_center:

my dh ordered a gift for me and i opened it today.....it was addressed to me so i thought i ordered something and forgot about it.....nope he ordered it for me...oops

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

My grandmother's was the 8th, so Mother's day came on her bd every 7 years.

Quoting SuperPickle:

the 10th, May is a super busy bday month for us LOL....my nephew on the 3rd, DH and my BIL on the 10th, my son on the 17th and my other nephew on the 28th.....Lots of Spring babies!

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting SuperPickle:

Kimmy_center
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Quoting elasmimi:

What was it?

Quoting Kimmy_center:

a silver and diamond necklace....he saved for a year to buy it for me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)