Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's on your list for Wednesday?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:29 PM
  • 26 Replies

I actually have a day without a list. I suppose my kitchen floor could use a good scrubbing. :)

What is on your list?

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I need to go through dd's clothes to donate to her school's health room  They have zero size 6 pants for girls and boys.  I obviously can only  help with girls.   LOL  At christmastime, i bought a pack of boys and a pack of girls panties to donate to the healthroom.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Take oldestson to school and care for my 2 year old son and do our laundry too and pick oldest up and cook dinner and do bath n all after dinner.
waytomanykids10
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Let's see, I have therapy, my 8yo dd has therapy, and my 14 month old has therapy tomorrow. Thursday is our no appointment day.

squeekers
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:05 PM

DD17 is going to be home sick with 102.5F fever, so she'll be in bed all day and I'll be doting on her or on the internet, or watching TV after the house all lovingly sleeps in past the normal weekday 5 am wake up.

virginiamama71
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Going to work

We have a training in the morning for an hour. (hopefully less)

My son has soccer practice in the evening.

virginiamama71
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:30 PM

I hope she feels better soon.

Quoting squeekers:

DD17 is going to be home sick with 102.5F fever, so she'll be in bed all day and I'll be doting on her or on the internet, or watching TV after the house all lovingly sleeps in past the normal weekday 5 am wake up.

Chirinos
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I have my yearly inspection tomorrow @ 1pm so I am running around with my head cut off making sure my kids and my cat dosn't mess up anything I've cleaned. I live in low income housing so they do yearly inspections and it sucks.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:23 AM

This is an excellent idea!

Quoting frndlyfn:

I need to go through dd's clothes to donate to her school's health room  They have zero size 6 pants for girls and boys.  I obviously can only  help with girls.   LOL  At christmastime, i bought a pack of boys and a pack of girls panties to donate to the healthroom.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I hope all the therapies go well. It is nice to have a no appointment day. :)

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Let's see, I have therapy, my 8yo dd has therapy, and my 14 month old has therapy tomorrow. Thursday is our no appointment day.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Poor child. How is she feeling today?

Quoting squeekers:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)