Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

NEVER HAVE I EVER!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:42 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have only been on this site for a day! I have met some reallly nice people to :) I thought that comeing to a site like this with women like me would be a healthy experience help me get away from family drama and kids, kids, kids! And i also thought that this was a place that you could just talk freely and give out opinions to one another without being judged but i guess i was wrong, i mean why would someone be so bluntly rude and disrespectful to you for no reason just bc they didnt lke what i had to say? then they should just move on! right? why make someone feel like crap for no reason, everyone should be entitled to an opinion without halfing to worry about negative input. and yes i may have awful spelling but im trying to take care of my kids and type so sorry Im not super worried about that :) lol

angry

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:05 AM
2 moms liked this

look for groups that are smaller and more interest related.  The larger groups will thrive on drama and seeing who can crack under the scrutiny of people they never met.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
sorry that happened .. it does depend on the groups you ar ein
Some have rude women .. perhaps leave those groups?
How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting aalwaysyours:

I have only been on this site for a day! I have met some reallly nice people to :) I thought that comeing to a site like this with women like me would be a healthy experience help me get away from family drama and kids, kids, kids! And i also thought that this was a place that you could just talk freely and give out opinions to one another without being judged but i guess i was wrong, i mean why would someone be so bluntly rude and disrespectful to you for no reason just bc they didnt lke what i had to say? then they should just move on! right? why make someone feel like crap for no reason, everyone should be entitled to an opinion without halfing to worry about negative input. and yes i may have awful spelling but im trying to take care of my kids and type so sorry Im not super worried about that :) lol

angry

aalwaysyours
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanx for yor all input :) that stinks that there are actually rude women are here that could be so awful to someone they dont even know :( but i should  of known there would be thats just how the world is lol i have a 3yr old and a 17month old both girls and may 22nd i am expecting a little boy :) so excited!!

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol welcome to CM! Been this way for yrs! Just need to learn to ignore the negative ...
aalwaysyours
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:16 PM

lol sorry about the venting you all i guess it just came to a bit of a shock to me last night          simple smile

bothsidesofcoin
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm newer too and there are some real trolls on here. Especially on the stepmom site. A lot of really negative BMs or SMS that are kinda what you picture when people talk about "the evil stepmother ".
Listen to the positive and helpful advice. These trolls are people that talk crap online but would never say it to your face in person.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

awwww. I am so sorry you have experienced this.  I guess just as in real life there are nice people and mean people,  some mean ones are here, too. I haven't encountered many.  Sometimes people online don't really grasp that there are real people out there who have real feelings.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Wow! May 22nd! Soon! It is exciting. :)

Here are a couple groups that you may like to check out:

Quoting aalwaysyours:

Thanx for yor all input :) that stinks that there are actually rude women are here that could be so awful to someone they dont even know :( but i should  of known there would be thats just how the world is lol i have a 3yr old and a 17month old both girls and may 22nd i am expecting a little boy :) so excited!!

Mitchellgirl24
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! Its nice to meet you! Just ignore those women. There's a few of them on here. Just don't pay attention and don't let them ruin your day.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,sorry that happened .. it does depend on the groups you ar einSome have rude women .. perhaps leave those groups?How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting aalwaysyours:

angry

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Welcome!
It happens,just ignore people!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)