Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anxious

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:58 AM
  • 7 Replies
Any advice on attempting to patiently wait for my baby's arrival? I'm going to be 35 weeks Friday and it feels like it is going by so slow. I've already gotten his room prepared and the hospital bags packed. Is there anything else I can do to make time pass by?
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
withsecond
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Take up knitting? Read books? I don't know, lol. 

The last month is so hard. 

Ashley3940
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:05 PM
I know gosh. I hate it lol

Quoting withsecond:

Take up knitting? Read books? I don't know, lol. 

The last month is so hard. 

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Is this your first baby?

I'd say sleep, read a book, hang out with friends, or anything else you can think of that you won't be able to do once the baby comes!

Ashley3940
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Yes this is my first :)

Quoting LuLuRex:

Is this your first baby?

I'd say sleep, read a book, hang out with friends, or anything else you can think of that you won't be able to do once the baby comes!

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:52 AM

These are some great suggestions!

Remember this is your last chance to enjoy life as a non-mom.Once little one gets here, it will be all about the baby. Take some time to have fun.

Quoting LuLuRex:

Is this your first baby?

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:50 AM

That's exciting! My first came a month early so I was totally unprepared! My hubby was taking the car seat out of the box and putting my son's room together the day AFTER I had him!

Quoting Ashley3940: Yes this is my first :)
Quoting LuLuRex:

Is this your first baby?

Ashley3940
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Oh gosh! Haha that's crazy! I'm only 35 weeks today and he is already into head down position and getting alot of Braxton hicks in a day and he is already 7 pounds! Hopefully I won't go early! Lol if I do I'm prepared. I've been nesting :)

Quoting LuLuRex:

That's exciting! My first came a month early so I was totally unprepared! My hubby was taking the car seat out of the box and putting my son's room together the day AFTER I had him!

Quoting Ashley3940: Yes this is my first :)

Quoting LuLuRex:

Is this your first baby?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)