Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New journey !

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello ! My name is Jasmine, I'm 23 years old, residing in Indiana. I'm the mother of a very handsome 22 month old boy named Jayce-Aubrey, and I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant with my 2nd son, Jaxon-Abriel... He is due on September 28th, 2 days before my birthday... My oldest son's father resides in Alabama, and he plays an active role in his life, my second child was conceived as a result of a sexual assault from my now ex fiancé, which took me time to come to terms with but I love this one just as much as the other ... I live for my children. I'm an open book and plan to use my life experiences to educate and uplift others. Currently a student going for my masters in nursing ... Glad to be here and hope to benefit greatly from others opinions, advice, and stories.
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
m0m0f0ne
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm so sorry to hear about how you concieved your second, but I commend you for sticking through the pregnancy and loving your son! That is/was very strong of you! I'm so glad that you got out of that relationship. The world needs more strong women like you. Congrats on the pregnancy and I hope its a smooth delivery for you
funhappymom
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Your little guy is adorable.

That is awesome that you chose to keep your second child despite the circumstances surrounding how he was conceived.

JazzyMommyOf2
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank u ! Nice meeting you, hope to see you around here !

Quoting m0m0f0ne: Hi! I'm so sorry to hear about how you concieved your second, but I commend you for sticking through the pregnancy and loving your son! That is/was very strong of you! I'm so glad that you got out of that relationship. The world needs more strong women like you. Congrats on the pregnancy and I hope its a smooth delivery for you
JazzyMommyOf2
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Thank you so much. He has hit the terrible 2 stage so don't let that face fool u, he gives me the blues ! lol and the decision I made was hard until I saw that ultrasound... I knew i was doing the right thing

Quoting funhappymom:

Your little guy is adorable.

That is awesome that you chose to keep your second child despite the circumstances surrounding how he was conceived.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Welcoem to CafeMom Jasmine,
love the pic of you & your little one.
Congrats on being pregnant but sorry on the how.
However am happy to hear you are safe!
Gettinbg ready for your new one?  Have family near you?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting JazzyMommyOf2:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello ! My name is Jasmine, I'm 23 years old, residing in Indiana. I'm the mother of a very handsome 22 month old boy named Jayce-Aubrey, and I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant with my 2nd son, Jaxon-Abriel... He is due on September 28th, 2 days before my birthday... My oldest son's father resides in Alabama, and he plays an active role in his life, my second child was conceived as a result of a sexual assault from my now ex fiancé, which took me time to come to terms with but I love this one just as much as the other ... I live for my children. I'm an open book and plan to use my life experiences to educate and uplift others. Currently a student going for my masters in nursing ... Glad to be here and hope to benefit greatly from others opinions, advice, and stories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN