Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HEY!! DID YOU KNOW!?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:56 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have been on a few diferent sites trying to find some close friends that i could actually talk to nd have a connection with and thats alot harder than i though it would be, and one of those reasons why is bc alot of women i have come accross are really mean! Its alomsot as if they are so far gone in there own little world that they have forgotten that they are talking to real people with real feelings! Someone wise brought that to my attention, and if you are one of those women then please stop and think next time before you say something mean bc you could really hurt someones feeling when they are already hurting in the first place and they dont need someone like you making that hurt that they already feel worse!

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
diesel_darling
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:58 AM
Holy run on sentence Batman
boppysmom2007
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:58 AM
So true this site wasn't like thus back in 07 now u get some kind hearted people but a lot more r rude and judge mental
AbelsMommy01
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Shhhhhhhhh..... I think it's best if you just leave the Internet now.
arielmarie4
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Very true! I've seen many women post so many negative things about other women. This is meant to be a support site not a site to bash others.
aalwaysyours
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:14 AM

I think its jsut best to not get on here so late it seems to me thats when all the nasty poeple get on!         bad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)