Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

~ Weekend Plans ~

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:57 AM
  • 17 Replies

Finally Friday!
What's going on this weekend? Something fun & exciting?
Or the sOS?  have a great one & let us know ;)

photo hugs080212o.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Quiet weekend here ;(
PUppy patrol til DH gets home Saturday evening ..

bothsidesofcoin
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:12 AM
On a 24 hour shift at hospital. Really bummed because it's supposed to hit 80 outside. Ad it's raining today on my day off. Sunday gonna sleep and then garden
hugss

by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:14 AM

That is too bad,
Maybe it won't rain on your day off?  Where are you?
Hope you can have a nice weekend ;)

Quoting bothsidesofcoin: On a 24 hour shift at hospital. Really bummed because it's supposed to hit 80 outside. Ad it's raining today on my day off. Sunday gonna sleep and then garden

bothsidesofcoin
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Kentucky. I hope it doesn't rain on Sunday. Then I can get the boys out in the garden too

Quoting hugss:

That is too bad,Maybe it won't rain on your day off?  Where are you?Hope you can have a nice weekend ;)

Quoting bothsidesofcoin: On a 24 hour shift at hospital. Really bummed because it's supposed to hit 80 outside. Ad it's raining today on my day off. Sunday gonna sleep and then garden

hugss

by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Fingers crossed for no rain,
What are you planting in your garden?

Quoting bothsidesofcoin: Kentucky. I hope it doesn't rain on Sunday. Then I can get the boys out in the garden too
Quoting hugss:

That is too bad,Maybe it won't rain on your day off?  Where are you?Hope you can have a nice weekend ;)

bothsidesofcoin
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:44 AM
About everything except Brussel sprouts and beets. Yuck. I've tried to like them and even served them to kids without telling how I feel about them. Kids and DH won't touch them either. Even ordered them in fancy restaurants. I guess you can put lipstick on a pig...
jaxons_mama
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Nothing really planned. Maybe go somwhere to eat breakfast Tommorw morning with great papaw and the kids. And maybe go to the farmer market and get a few things. And gotta go to target sometime to get diapers. Almost out. Hope you have a good weekend.
hugss

by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:00 AM

LOL so a healthy veggie garden then?

Quoting bothsidesofcoin: About everything except Brussel sprouts and beets. Yuck. I've tried to like them and even served them to kids without telling how I feel about them. Kids and DH won't touch them either. Even ordered them in fancy restaurants. I guess you can put lipstick on a pig...

hugss

by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Sounds nice though,
Where to for breakfast tomorrow?
Thanks & you as well ;)

Quoting jaxons_mama: Nothing really planned. Maybe go somwhere to eat breakfast Tommorw morning with great papaw and the kids. And maybe go to the farmer market and get a few things. And gotta go to target sometime to get diapers. Almost out. Hope you have a good weekend.

jaxons_mama
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Probably this little local place called chicken little oraybe cracker barrel(love their French toast)

Quoting hugss:

Sounds nice though,Where to for breakfast tomorrow?Thanks & you as well ;)

Quoting jaxons_mama: Nothing really planned. Maybe go somwhere to eat breakfast Tommorw morning with great papaw and the kids. And maybe go to the farmer market and get a few things. And gotta go to target sometime to get diapers. Almost out. Hope you have a good weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN