Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Idk if I'm pregnant or not

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
I have a pinching feeling in the left side of my stomach , and when i lay on right side it get worst !! I goggled it and implantation pinch came up ? I hope I am pregnant but I don't want to test yet
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
booaura
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
It could be that, or it could be a pulled muscle, a phantom pain, or a dozen other things. Wait until your period is due, then test.
krazyk01
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:01 AM
I had usually bleeding for 3 days and then this pinching feeling happens

Quoting booaura: It could be that, or it could be a pulled muscle, a phantom pain, or a dozen other things. Wait until your period is due, then test.
booaura
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:04 AM
And....the same thing I said before applies. It could be implantation bleeding, or any of a dozen different things. If you've had sex, you could be pregnant, wait until your period is due, and pee on a stick.

Quoting krazyk01: I had usually bleeding for 3 days and then this pinching feeling happens

Quoting booaura: It could be that, or it could be a pulled muscle, a phantom pain, or a dozen other things. Wait until your period is due, then test.
krazyk01
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:06 AM
Ok thanks for the advice
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Wait, did you have your period or not? You said you bled for three days.

I would say you are most likely not pregnant but the only way to tell for sure is to test. Good luck.

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

krazyk01
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I started bleeding 3days before my usual period starts and it was a light period with dark blood 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)