Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Advice??? Please!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM
  • 7 Replies
My ex husbands new girlfriend (who does not know our child) is trying to "mediate" between he and I. I have tried everything, from getting along to arguing with this woman! Something's not right! She's now calling me out on public sites referencing my son. I feel like I have done all I can to try to make peace. What now???
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 1:37 AM
Wow I'm sorry that you're going through this! That is so hard to deal with. Can you just ignore her for awhile? Ask your ex to just be the one to talk about your child? I'd refuse to talk to her if she can't be an adult.
lady21784
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Could your ex be the one telling the girl to do this? Have you talked to him about her behavior? Its not her place to get in the middle of you two unless he is letting her.
booaura
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Ignore her. Stop speaking to her.
Reina13
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:23 AM

It is most definitely not her place to get involved in decision making concerning your child. Have you talked to your ex husband about it?

He needs to know in very clear terms that all communication concerning your child needs to be between the two of you only.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:36 AM

I would talk to a lawyer, this is not right. She has no right to decide what is going on with you and your ex or your child. When custody is set by court there is no reason to discuss it further.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Mygirl30248
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Good luck, my ex's girlfriend refuses to speak to me. She is very rude. Because of it I refused to allow her to come to my house & pick up our daughter I made my ex come do it instead that particular day. He asked if she could pick up our daughter I said sure, then he goes but here is the deal she won't speak to you. Um no I don't think so she's six & will need to be helped in to the vehicle so yeah I'll ask how is your day or look at the baby he has grown or whatever & she better say "good" or "have a nice day" or something/anything to awknowledge me, she refused so she sets foot in my door yard I call the cops I will only exchange our daughter with my ex as I find that very rude. 

But yeah I'm in a similar boat having issues with the girlfriend :( 

christina122952
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Ignore her
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN