Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Is my fiancé cheating?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 4:22 PM
  • 21 Replies

My fiancé and I been together for 4 years. We had our first child 6 months ago. Things started changing but I figure it's because of our daughter, well as she got older he got more distance, we hardly have sex and he used to know care about sex and know he does. We hardly talk kiss, I love you. I found 2 different meeting site on his email, he tells me that's when we broke up for that week, I still wonder and then last weekend I did laundry and found a corner of a condemn wrapper in his jeans. We do not use protection. And he tells me I haven't cheated and I don't believe in cheating and that he is against it. But I still have iffy feelings and he tells me he don't know where it came from. What do y'all think?
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ryanswifey42012
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 4:30 PM
I think it's weird that u found a condom wrapper in his pocket and he didn't have a reason. Like how Did it get in there?
PISCIS29
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 4:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Condom wrapper is a red flag
LadyEmris
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 4:35 PM
The condom wrapper is highly suspicious. If you dont use them then there has to be a reason he had a wrapper in his pocket
rainboz
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 4:38 PM
CHEATER
Mom2Squared
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Come on! Condom wrapper? Cheater. I once dated a guy who I came home early to find he had condom wrappers in the bedroom. A mutual friend had said there was an unfamiliar car at our house earlier that day. We didn't use condoms. He claimed he was jacking off using condoms because "it feels better". I didn't buy it but I had suspected he was cheating already so I wasn't shocked. 2 days later I popped in early again and found him and his best friends girlfriend screwing each other's brains out.

Trust your gut hun.
jlm2676
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Your feelings are usually true, sounds to me like he is cheating.
blueforewolf
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:23 PM

the condom thing -  I'd be gone

HotNativeMommy
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:27 PM
Why are you even asking? Of course he's cheating! Hello... condom WRAPPER, as in opened and used...
Jks1993
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:53 PM
That's what I been thinking. But he tried telling me he was cleaning up our trailer house that he bought and he pick it up and put that in his pocket. I just never been in this situation before.
shalynoel
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:08 PM

If you have doubts and there are things that are justifying them, then those are red flags. In my past experience, when I had doubts and evidience, they were cheating or emotionally unfaithful. Another issue I see here is 4 years together, a 6 month old child and you're still just his fiance? That's also a red flag. When it doubt, you may need to walk out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)