Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I know it's way early but

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:52 PM
  • 29 Replies

does anyone already have their kids Halloween costume or if not do you know what they are going to be?

I usually buy my kids costumes for the next year when they go on clearance after Halloween. My ds is going to be Darth Vadar. I couldn't find anything I wanted for my dd (where I live it's usually cold by then but all the outfits I saw were skimpy and i don't want her to be cold)   i was on ebay a few days ago and found this for her.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this. lol

by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:40 PM

you are the only one who does this , yes.    I can not do it since I do not know how much dd will grow by the start of school next year.  That is when i buy hers.

simsgm
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm thinking of finding thing 1 and 2 costume
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:49 PM

my kids do not really grow very fast i get a size up from what they usually wear and they've always fit.

Quoting frndlyfn:

you are the only one who does this , yes.    I can not do it since I do not know how much dd will grow by the start of school next year.  That is when i buy hers.

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:49 PM

That would be so cute.

Quoting simsgm: I'm thinking of finding thing 1 and 2 costume

bothsidesofcoin
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Love halloween. I can't get costumes yet cause I don't know how much they'll grow (and they change their minds a million times). But we start talking about ideas in March.
nikkikry
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

DD 2 is going to be Minnie Mouse. I'm going to be Red Riding Hood and DH will be the Big Bad Wolf. I can't remember if we got DD 1 a costume too or not. I made out like a bandit at last year's clearance sale.

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:53 PM

I guess I'm lucky they are slow growers. I'm short and so is my dh and they are skinny too so it takes them forever to outgrow things. lol

Quoting bothsidesofcoin: Love halloween. I can't get costumes yet cause I don't know how much they'll grow (and they change their minds a million times). But we start talking about ideas in March.

BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Odd I know, but DD wants to be a porcelain doll because her sister is scared of them.
bothsidesofcoin
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Wish the boys were predictable. I would love my boys to do a group thing but they won't hear of it (blue man group, the avengers, etc). It's all about zombies in my house. Scyfy and chiller, and any cheesy grade D horror movie is in in my house 24/7.

Quoting angelachristine:

I guess I'm lucky they are slow growers. I'm short and so is my dh and they are skinny too so it takes them forever to outgrow things. lol

Quoting bothsidesofcoin: Love halloween. I can't get costumes yet cause I don't know how much they'll grow (and they change their minds a million times). But we start talking about ideas in March.

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:58 PM

that's such a cute idea.  one year i did mickey and Minnie and another year i did Mario and princess peach. dd is special needs so she doesn't really care but ds refuses so themed outfits are out. lol

Quoting bothsidesofcoin: Wish the boys were predictable. I would love my boys to do a group thing but they won't hear of it (blue man group, the avengers, etc). It's all about zombies in my house. Scyfy and chiller, and any cheesy grade D horror movie is in in my house 24/7.
Quoting angelachristine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)