Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hi

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:12 AM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

My name is Dawn.  I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter.  She loves playing with her baby dolls and me to read her books.  My daughter is very talkative the opposite on me.  I am kinda low key and a listener.  It is hard to make new friends when you more so introverted.  All my friends have either no children or their children are grown and on their own.  Decided to visit this site since my friends are not in my situation to understand my daily stresses as a older single mother.  Thanks for you warm welcomes to the site.  This is a very new experience for me.

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:11 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Welcome to the group Dawn,
Have you tried to take her to thr library for story hours/
You might meet some ofter kids her age with their moms.
Or does she go to preschool at all?
Hang in there hon .. nice to meet you :)

Quoting HopefulMom2014:

My name is Dawn.  I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter.  She loves playing with her baby dolls and me to read her books.  My daughter is very talkative the opposite on me.  I am kinda low key and a listener.  It is hard to make new friends when you more so introverted.  All my friends have either no children or their children are grown and on their own.  Decided to visit this site since my friends are not in my situation to understand my daily stresses as a older single mother.  Thanks for you warm welcomes to the site.  This is a very new experience for me.

pregnantmommayb
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Hi my name is Emily I'm a newcomer I currently have no kids but have a very Important question well me and my bf are not trying but I am on bc and well we had intercourse about a month ago and I still am on no period ive taken several home pregnancy tests and have either gotten a light positive or a dark solid positive I was. Just wondering ept is the one I get the darkest line on the others are light but still as positive am I pregnant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregnantmommayb
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:17 AM
I have also symptoms of nausea ,headaches,frequent urination, hot ALL the time dizziness ect.
pregnantmommayb
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Ok so word is I AM pregnant apparently a line is a line omg cant belive it I'm in awe never thought this would happen but ept get me wrong I'm thrilled !!!! So yes I am a mom to b any advice like top things I might need for my child ? The first 0-6 months at least?
Reina13
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Hi Dawn! Welcome to the group and Cafemom. This is a great place to meet and talk to other moms.

Quoting HopefulMom2014:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Quoting HopefulMom2014:

Hi Dawn!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN