Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

WHAT Is On Your Mind? 4/28

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:30 AM
  • 185 Replies
2 moms liked this

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Did you have a good weekend?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning my friends!  How are you doing today?

Today I have a meeting, and then later I need to make a run to Target.  I also need to call on a homeschooling program for my son.

bellam123
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:17 AM
My boyfriend and I have a potential sperm donor. Should I get legal documents signed?
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:18 AM
We had an ok weekend we are staying tuned to all weather alerts today bad tornadoes in the area. Not a great week ahead.
bellam123
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Stay safe!

Quoting Ricksmama: We had an ok weekend we are staying tuned to all weather alerts today bad tornadoes in the area. Not a great week ahead.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Good morning. I have a free day! Yay! Well other than the usual cleaning and laundry.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Today I have a meeting, and then later I need to make a run to Target.  I also need to call on a homeschooling program for my son.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, that's a good question!  I think I would probably do it to cover any future issues.

Quoting bellam123: My boyfriend and I have a potential sperm donor. Should I get legal documents signed?

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Be safe.

Quoting Ricksmama: We had an ok weekend we are staying tuned to all weather alerts today bad tornadoes in the area. Not a great week ahead.

kisas
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Hey all,

Had a good weekend hanging out with DS and my grandma. Got to relax for a small change.
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

How old is your son? My son is 14 an autistic so we will also be looking for a good program
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Yeah, scary weather out your way!  

Do you have a storm cellar or where do you go when the tornadoes are coming?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)