Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The little punk gave me the FINGER?!

Posted by on May. 1, 2014 at 2:46 PM
  • 18 Replies

At Target just a little while ago, there was this kid, maybe 4 or 5, running around and acting like a holy terror all throughout the store. It didn't seem to matter what aisle I was in, there he'd be, throwing a fit, yelling, pulling stuff off the shelves, etc. I kept wondering where was his mom, and then she'd appear, pull him down, tell him to hush, and move on. Anyway, I didn't think much of it other than maybe she should take him home if he's not able to behave himself in the store, but when we were in the checkout lane, the kid points to me and says, "F**K YOU!" OMG, what?? I looked around, as did the other shoppers, and it was clear he meant me when he ran right up to me, toe to toe, and screamed again, "F**K YOU!" I said to the boy's mom, "Um, you should come get your son." She said, "F**k you! He ain't hurtin' nobody!" So the boy said it again and the manager asked them both to leave. The lady and her kid both turned and gave us all the finger on their way out.

Have you EVER experienced insanity like that?

Some beach, somewhere
There's a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair...

by on May. 1, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katiebug840204
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 2:48 PM
That is crazy!
phoenix7
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 2:48 PM

no but holy crap...i dont even know what i would do

justcyarra
by Brandi on May. 1, 2014 at 2:48 PM

i was dropping my sd off at school one day and a little girl probably 6 or 7 got out of the car in front of me and she looked at me and gave me the finger.  I was shocked

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Ewwww,  poor kid, what a way to be raised! And poor you for having this experience!!!

MommyKir
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 2:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Well we know where he got it from, people with no respect raise more people with no respect...

withsecond
by on May. 1, 2014 at 6:20 PM
No. It's no wonder why he acts that way.
mishamama
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Ugh yeah. A few years ago I was walking around Walmart with my mom in the electronics section and there was a lady with a little boy, maybe 6 or 7 years old, and they were looking at the TVs. The little boy all of sudden blurted out "Holy shit, mom! That TV is huge!" And his mom turned around and said "watch your fucking mouth!"
My mouth about hit the floor.
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Omg that is nuts.
MarriedMyPrince
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:30 PM
I would have flipped shit in the store if that happened to me. They would have been kicking my ass out because that women would have heard it from me.
1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on May. 1, 2014 at 6:32 PM

No thank god. What a brat, but it sounds like he learned from the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN