Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(May 2nd)

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 12:11 AM
  • 149 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on May. 2, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArguellesFamily
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 2:26 AM
3 moms liked this

1. I'm the mother of twins-one boy and one girl-who are my life. I live with my partners Jonathan and Myrah, and we also have another daughter named Scarlet. We're a polyamorist family.

2. I was born and raised in Japan. Currently I live in the U.S.

3. We met durring a business meeting at my parents company, which is in Tokyo, Japan.

4. I try to take a nap

5. It's time to relax and enjoy a nice drink.

christina122952
by on May. 2, 2014 at 3:17 AM
3 moms liked this
I am Christina, mom of 2, son and daughter, different fathers, live in Vegas and born Indiana. I am not new. I am relaxing now.
TyLoves1
by on May. 2, 2014 at 3:46 AM
2 moms liked this
1. I have 2 stepdaughters I have had since they were 2 & 3. (I say had because their BM abandoned them at 1 & 2.) They are mine in everything but blood. I will be adopting them next year.

2. I grew up in Phoenix, AZ and I currently reside there now.

3. I met my husband in Tucson. He was a friend of a friend and when my car was wrecked (I let a friend drive it) he picked us up. You can say he saved my day and we've lived happily ever after...most of the time (-:

4. When I have time to myself I like to go to the library or watch some television and sometimes meditate.

5. Today I saw my best friend and I'm over-filled with joy. We're all grown up with H&W's and children, it's a wonderful feeling. I'm excited to meet more people.
littlemomma_35
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 6:57 AM
3 moms liked this
1. 11,9 soon to be 10 and 4 soon to be 5 I have all boys.

2.I grew up in kane PA and I know live in Mount Jewett pa.

3. Through an old friend of mine he was dating.

4. Read and play with my kids.

5. Getting sleeping after working last night.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How old are the twins?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ArguellesFamily:

1. I'm the mother of twins-one boy and one girl-who are my life. I live with my partners Jonathan and Myrah, and we also have another daughter named Scarlet. We're a polyamorist family.

2. I was born and raised in Japan. Currently I live in the U.S.

3. We met durring a business meeting at my parents company, which is in Tokyo, Japan.

4. I try to take a nap

5. It's time to relax and enjoy a nice drink.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Nice to see you here again Christina :)

Quoting christina122952: I am Christina, mom of 2, son and daughter, different fathers, live in Vegas and born Indiana. I am not new. I am relaxing now.

hugss

by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How neat you have the step kids like that but sad what bm did  ..
How old are they now?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting TyLoves1: 1. I have 2 stepdaughters I have had since they were 2 & 3. (I say had because their BM abandoned them at 1 & 2.) They are mine in everything but blood. I will be adopting them next year. 2. I grew up in Phoenix, AZ and I currently reside there now. 3. I met my husband in Tucson. He was a friend of a friend and when my car was wrecked (I let a friend drive it) he picked us up. You can say he saved my day and we've lived happily ever after...most of the time (-: 4. When I have time to myself I like to go to the library or watch some television and sometimes meditate. 5. Today I saw my best friend and I'm over-filled with joy. We're all grown up with H&W's and children, it's a wonderful feeling. I'm excited to meet more people.

hugss

by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Having a party for the boys for their bdays?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting littlemomma_35: 1. 11,9 soon to be 10 and 4 soon to be 5 I have all boys. 2.I grew up in kane PA and I know live in Mount Jewett pa. 3. Through an old friend of mine he was dating. 4. Read and play with my kids. 5. Getting sleeping after working last night.

juliarittenhous
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this
I have two kids and a stepson my son's name is roman and hes almost 3. My daughters is isabelle she is 1. my stepsons name is Evan. I grew up in saginaw mi and i still live here. When I have time to myself I like to sing or draw. I met my husband in the 6th grade. Just trying to relax just getting over the flu
hugss

by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Glad you're feeling better.  Does your step son live with you full time?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting juliarittenhous: I have two kids and a stepson my son's name is roman and hes almost 3. My daughters is isabelle she is 1. my stepsons name is Evan. I grew up in saginaw mi and i still live here. When I have time to myself I like to sing or draw. I met my husband in the 6th grade. Just trying to relax just getting over the flu

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)