Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

He forgot?!?!?!

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 1:43 AM
  • 13 Replies
I come home tonight to find my DF watching the second season of a show we started watching together. I asked why he didn't wait for me so we could watch it together. He asked why he should. I said because we started watching it together. He proceeded to tell me we had never watched that show together. 0_o umm yeah, we watched the entire first season together a year ago!!! He got really snotty with me and told me I must be confusing him with someone else.... umm, what?!?! This was not that long ago! We have been together over 3 years, pretty sure I know who I was with only 1 year ago.

Does your SO ever forget things like that? I'm starting to think mine has absolutely no memory.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2014 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MonstersMomma26
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Oh that sucks! I wish mine would forget some things sometimes... man has a mind like a steel trap.... I forget stuff constantly but he can tell me exactly what I said to him 5 years ago on the 12th day of july.... ridiculous lol.
So sorry that he forgot.. that really does suck!!!
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 3, 2014 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes especially with shows.  He can swear he never saw something but i know he has.  It was just 4 years ago  ROFLLLLLL.   I do not worry about him watching shows that old, just more recent ones we share, i want to watch together.

Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:50 AM
I'm not mad, I just find it funny that he forgot when it was such a short time ago. He finally remembered that we did watch it together last night and now is feeling pretty silly. Lol.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes especially with shows.  He can swear he never saw something but i know he has.  It was just 4 years ago  ROFLLLLLL.   I do not worry about him watching shows that old, just more recent ones we share, i want to watch together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 3, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Yes he forgets some things here&there! *eye rolls*LOL
mommytojaxon
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 1:26 PM

I think men do this on purpose! Mine forgets important stuff but remembers the smallest details from 30+ years ago. WTH??

Alustriel
by on May. 3, 2014 at 1:38 PM
I remember everything. My DH however forgets everything. ....lol
whitleypittman
by on May. 3, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Nope. Half the time we never watch the same shows. But the man can very easily forget that I've watched a movie with him.
withsecond
by on May. 3, 2014 at 3:40 PM

No, that would be me. lol

I have a horrible memory. 

JenD_77
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 8:27 PM

He always does.... and it'll be like that for me too... Any time I try to say he is wrong about something I know happened or is right, it can be an all out war really...

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Yes, you aren't alone. For my husband it was a movie series that we watched together and enjoyed, and then he saw it when he was away on a business trip. I was annoyed (or maybe hurt) because I felt it was something we shared, and that it was fun experiencing it and talking about it together. :(  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)