Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do the other moma/wives feel alone??

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:41 PM
  • 86 Replies
3 moms liked this
I have 3 amazing boys and a man that is very selfish and controlling. I try to make everyone happy i cook clean and work a full time job. Sounds good right? At the end of every day i find myself alone and feeling "worthless" I feel like no one listens to me or is there to have my back. I love my boys and my husband but sometimes i feel like im busting my ass for nothing. I feel invisable and disrespected more often than not..... How do i get my happy back???
by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Malibudreamin
by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:45 PM
2 moms liked this

First off, put your guy in his place. I wouldnt put up with his sht for a minute. My husband works and goes to school, so he isnt around much. I have 3 kids and no help/family. I have no friends and have let myself go. I am tired and burnt out. But its ok. I choose to have kids, so I cant complain too much. I tell my husband, maybe I will be happy when they are 18 and I can have a break. I choose not to dump my kids off so I can go out.

moma-3-boys
by New Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:48 PM
same here I don't have friends and family and he works all yhe time. I have started taking better care of myself but the feeling is still there. I'm not sure how to put him in his place nothing ive tried has worked in 5 yrs... now what?? =[
moma-3-boys
by New Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Lol I cant remember the last tome I went out! I'm glad I'm not the only one my boys are my whole world and I don't want them growing up like daddy
EST2000
by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I have three kids and I have been with my spouse for 14 years , I can so sympathies with you like tonight I am stuck at home on bed rest just had freaked surgery Tuesday he's going out !? And the. He wonders why I am pissed all the time he throws the whole I work all freaked day BS , the list could go on and on it sucks being alone but I just tell myself one day it will get better my tine will come to be happy
EST2000
by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Sorry for the typos lol I can't text while I am pissed lol
moma-3-boys
by New Member on May. 3, 2014 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine does the same thing! Ugh i just wanna slap him and hope he understands where I am coming from lol
nocalmegan
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 8:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Leave? Why be with a selfish doushe?

Quoting moma-3-boys: same here I don't have friends and family and he works all yhe time. I have started taking better care of myself but the feeling is still there. I'm not sure how to put him in his place nothing ive tried has worked in 5 yrs... now what?? =[
RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Divorce. I wouldn't put up with that crap. 

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

WallysMama
by on May. 3, 2014 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

this is EXACTLY how i feel!!!!!!!!!!!! 

moma-3-boys
by New Member on May. 3, 2014 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Divorce is scary and our boys would be hurt that's the last thing I want
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN