Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(May 4th)

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:03 AM
  • 110 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pennypie71
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:54 AM
5 moms liked this
Hi I am new here
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Tuesday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Tell us  a bit about yourself .. how many kids do you have?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting pennypie71: Hi I am new here

GoodKluvsEvilJ
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:13 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello, My name is Kari. I have a 8 month old daughter named Elora. I grew up in Bloomington but now live in Eagan. I met my husband through mutual friends when I was invited to see the first Spider-Man movie in 2002 (I'm kind of a geek :P ). We have been married for 6 years. I like to watch movies, read and play games in my spare time but am wanting to try to learn more hobbies like gardening, sewing, cooking...I signed up today because I do not have very many mommy friends and hope I can make some!
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:23 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Kari,
Great place to meet/make some mom friends here.
What do you like to read?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting GoodKluvsEvilJ: Hello, My name is Kari. I have a 8 month old daughter named Elora. I grew up in Bloomington but now live in Eagan. I met my husband through mutual friends when I was invited to see the first Spider-Man movie in 2002 (I'm kind of a geek :P ). We have been married for 6 years. I like to watch movies, read and play games in my spare time but am wanting to try to learn more hobbies like gardening, sewing, cooking...I signed up today because I do not have very many mommy friends and hope I can make some!

GoodKluvsEvilJ
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:31 AM
I have recently been reading fantasy novels, like Game of Thrones, comics, and parenting books. And I forgot to mention I'm located in Minnesota.
zeezoo
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello! I'll go by Zee. I'm a stay at home mother of an amazing 2 year old girl and 4 months pregnant with baby #2!  I grew up in Montana and after a few wild years in Florida I moved back to the mountains  never to leave again! I met my SO through by brother a few years ago. Swindled him out of five dollars in a bet and we've been in love ever since! I love spending time outdoors. The wilderness is my backyard so I'm always off in the woods.

anayasmommy322
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?
My daughter Anaya is 6 weeks old today.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?
I grew up and still live in Milwaukee, WI.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?
We met at a bar he texted me after bar close and never stopped since.(2years later(:)

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?
Sleep (; being a new time mom I love to sneak it in where I can!

5. What's on your mind today?
I can't believe how much I can love someone! She is the love of my life aside if her papa (:
kaismum85
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi everyone. My name is Jerri and I'm a single mom of two girls, Khloe and Kailee.
hugss

by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Sounds like some good reading :)

Quoting GoodKluvsEvilJ: I have recently been reading fantasy novels, like Game of Thrones, comics, and parenting books. And I forgot to mention I'm located in Minnesota.

hugss

by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Zee,
Congrats on being pregnant!  When are you due? Nice to meet you :)

Quoting zeezoo:

Hello! I'll go by Zee. I'm a stay at home mother of an amazing 2 year old girl and 4 months pregnant with baby #2!  I grew up in Montana and after a few wild years in Florida I moved back to the mountains  never to leave again! I met my SO through by brother a few years ago. Swindled him out of five dollars in a bet and we've been in love ever since! I love spending time outdoors. The wilderness is my backyard so I'm always off in the woods.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)