Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Cafe Mom

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:39 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi, I'm a 51 y.o. mom of two girls, 12 and 15. My 15 y.o. has special needs and I'm looking forward to getting some good advice from other moms like me in that group. I re-married in 2010 but still have a good co-parenting relationship with my girls' dad. My husband is in I.T. and I am a part-time Event Coordinator for a local Christian crisis pregnancy clinic. I love my job because I get to experience and celebrate new life every day. My office is around the corner from the sonogram room and I love hearing those heartbeats. I'm a Titus Mom (mentor mom) at my local MOPS group and a blogger and speaker at other MOPS groups and women's ministries. I am looking forward to connecting with other moms here.

by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
booaura
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Welcome to the group. I'm a 23 year old mom of a 4 year old boy, 2 year old boy, and a 3 month old girl, with twins on the way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BigKidd
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:43 AM
Welcome to CM! This is a really great site! What kind of things do you usually do at your job? Have a blessed day! :)
TexasCbird
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Thanks, BigKidd.

In my job I plan, coordinate and facilitate our fundraising events. We just celebrated our 30 year anniversary last year and we did a big dinner featuring the Christian pop group MercyMe. One year we had Rebecca St. James and sometimes we have famous authors and Christian speakers and bloggers. We also put together two events each year just for our client moms like Cookies with Santa in December and a Mother's Day Tea for our new moms. Getting ready for a big fundraising golf tournament tomorrow. It's a lot of fun!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,

How are you today?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting TexasCbird:

Hi, I'm a 51 y.o. mom of two girls, 12 and 15. My 15 y.o. has special needs and I'm looking forward to getting some good advice from other moms like me in that group. I re-married in 2010 but still have a good co-parenting relationship with my girls' dad. My husband is in I.T. and I am a part-time Event Coordinator for a local Christian crisis pregnancy clinic. I love my job because I get to experience and celebrate new life every day. My office is around the corner from the sonogram room and I love hearing those heartbeats. I'm a Titus Mom (mentor mom) at my local MOPS group and a blogger and speaker at other MOPS groups and women's ministries. I am looking forward to connecting with other moms here.

Reina13
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Hello. Welcome to the group. How long  have you been an event coordinator? That sounds like a great job.

I have a son with developmental delays. I am also in the Raising special needs kids group. You should check it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)