Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's on your mind? 5/5

Posted by on May. 5, 2014 at 10:50 AM
  • 96 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Did you have a good weekend?  Are you celebrating anything this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on May. 5, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2014 at 10:58 AM

good morningHappy Monday! 

I'm looking forward to a busy week, we're starting the end of the school year craziness this week with a choir concert, getting ready for a voice recital, checking out school options for my 13 year old for next year, and doctor's/dentist appointments.  Today will include some running errands and a trip to the grocery store.

What are you up to today?

whauter
by New Member on May. 5, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Softball game for my daughter tonight!
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Oh fun, for her anyway. ;)  Is this the first game?

Quoting whauter: Softball game for my daughter tonight!

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Good morning ladies. Baseball games 3 nights this week. Mon, wed n Fri. Court of honor for my ds Wed night also. Gonna be a busy week but its ok i love it. Means it will fly by and July will come faster so I can go see my family! July cant come soon enougj!!! :) :) :)
Ricksmama
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 11:15 AM
It's a beautiful Monday here weather is gorgeous,gonna have lunch today with hubby celebrate Cinco de mayo and then it's back to work. Had a great weekend,boiled crawfish and grilled out.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2014 at 11:16 AM

So you're experiencing the end of the school year craziness too!  Fun, right?  lol

Where are your family?  

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Good morning ladies. Baseball games 3 nights this week. Mon, wed n Fri. Court of honor for my ds Wed night also. Gonna be a busy week but its ok i love it. Means it will fly by and July will come faster so I can go see my family! July cant come soon enougj!!! :) :) :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Nice!  Are you going out for Mexican then for lunch?  I'm thinking I may hit up Taco Bell (I know, I know, but I love it anyway, lol) in honor of Cinco de Mayo.  

Quoting Ricksmama: It's a beautiful Monday here weather is gorgeous,gonna have lunch today with hubby celebrate Cinco de mayo and then it's back to work. Had a great weekend,boiled crawfish and grilled out.

Eden-Oldham11
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Waiting to hear back about job applications is nerve racking. I feel like I'm always waiting by the phone for a call, or like I'm bothering the people at the companies bc I call to check on the status of the applications.

I'm just ready to go back to work I'm willing to do just about anything.
ragdoll7777
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Still thinking about this wonderful weekend, my daughter got kissed by a sea lion lol, it was so much fun.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Oh, that IS enough to put you on edge.  I don't think you should worry about bothering people, you are just anxious to be working again and that is a good thing, it shows your interest. :)

Quoting Eden-Oldham11: Waiting to hear back about job applications is nerve racking. I feel like I'm always waiting by the phone for a call, or like I'm bothering the people at the companies bc I call to check on the status of the applications. I'm just ready to go back to work I'm willing to do just about anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)