Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever been in a position where you realize that the man you thought you knew wasn't who you thought and now you don't know how to end it?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Beenhereforever
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Yep...
arielmarie4
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Yes I have for sure. He lied about everything and I was so hurt and destroyed that he wasn't the person I thought he was. He created this whole persona just to trick me into thinking he was the perfect man for me. You can message me and we can talk more privately if you need some advice or help.
norwgnwood
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Yes but eventually I left.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Veroplus3
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Yes. It was hard especially with having kids with him but itcame to the point of when am I going to start loving me enough to not just settle. That is always a down fall in being mothers and wives we love everyone else so completely we often lose focus on ourselves. I won't lie I was a stay at home mom and wife. I had no clue who I was anymore. I lost myself in the identities of mom and wife I no longer knew who Veronica was. Looking back now leaving was the best thing I could have ever done not only for me but for my children and even my ex.
BlushinKiss
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Absolutely!!! Almost 20 years in and I lost it all, family included. if you to speak privately about it then message me. But one thing i hope for all the men that decieve women is that they meet the one whose going to pay the karma back times 100!

MsJoyM
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:39 PM
Yea. When I was in college. He seemed so well put together. Only to find out that majority of the things he told me were a lie. Like being in the military and being called to Iraq...only to see him driving down the street the same week he was in Iraq. Lol

I was in love with a pathological liar!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)