Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hi im brittany

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM
  • 6 Replies
Well found out the online company I was working for was a scam. Never again will I try this. Feeling very dumb right now. I just wanted to help contribute in my marriage. But that's OK lesson learned!!!

Also I have two little boys, which my oldest starts school this coming new school year. And I'm not sure how my two year old will handle this change. Anyone else been through something like this.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Welcome to the group.

shenecarlson
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:10 PM
I haven't been through it yet but maybe distract him somehow or get a friend of his to come along so he has someone to play with?
floresmomma_09
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Thank you for the welcome. And you know that is a very good idea. I have a great niece that just turned one and he loves her to death.
funhappymom
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Hi :)

I'm sorry to hear about that company. That really stinks :(

When my oldest was getting ready to go to kindergarten, I really started talking it up with both boys. The first day of school, we took my son to school and then my youngest (at the time) and I had a mom and son day. It really helped him adjust. Good luck with the adjustment. I'm sure it will go better than you anticipate :)

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Hi, welcome to the group. Definitely check out the Toddler and preschooler group, lots of great advice and ideas. What kind of scam was the job running?

floresmomma_09
by New Member on May. 7, 2014 at 1:45 AM
Well thank you ladies, I'm just a little nervous on how they will both adjust to this change. I love hearing everyone's advice it helps ease the anxiety.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)